Spyder Garage

Default MOGANG work day on Saturday

We will be gathering at 10:00 am Cowtown to finish up work for Spyderfest. See you all there!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to it.. See ya Saturday..

X Joe

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

SteveMac work day tomorrow. Who will be here to help??

We will be there on Saturday, but it will be later in the afternoon.

Spyder Garage

We will be their "bright eyed & bushy tailed" ard 9:30 AM...............the boys are finishing up the graphics on Glory. See all then By the way Steve, I think that Len has a "PRESENT" for you.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Mike and I will be there, too!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    We will be their "bright eyed & bushy tailed" ard 9:30 AM...............the boys are finishing up the graphics on Glory. See all then By the way Steve, I think that Len has a "PRESENT" for you.
    Uh oh!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    We will be gathering at 10:00 am Cowtown to finish up work for Spyderfest. See you all there!
    I know I haven't made it to any of the meetings due to them always falling on a weekend I have to work and for that I am sorry. I have mentioned to a few members of the MoGang to feel free to volunteer me for anything and just let me know. I took my best guess that I am not needed since I haven't heard anything so as it stands right now, I am not sure I will even be at Spyderfest.

I'll see you all Saturday though as I need my oil changed anyway. Will be nice to see everyone again.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Joe View Post
    I know I haven't made it to any of the meetings due to them always falling on a weekend I have to work and for that I am sorry. I have mentioned to a few members of the MoGang to feel free to volunteer me for anything and just let me know. I took my best guess that I am not needed since I haven't heard anything so as it stands right now, I am not sure I will even be at Spyderfest.

I'll see you all Saturday though as I need my oil changed anyway. Will be nice to see everyone again.
    Just because we have not said anything does not mean we don't need you. We DO. Please come to Spyderfest !

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Just because we have not said anything does not mean we don't need you. We DO. Please come to Spyderfest !

You gotta be there Joe. Haven't seen you in forever!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Joe View Post

How bout that you DIDN'T fall into a deep hole!!! Thought you got lost or something. Glad to know your still available for what ever needs to be done. You are more than welcome to come ANY TIME and dig in!!! Sure hope you can get to the big get together!!! Cya.