Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Help with the 'missing grill' !!

I have purchased the Custom Dynamics "Web Inlet Cover Upper, item: SPY-RTVENT-UWEB" to be placed on the Right side of my 2012 RT Limited because my OCD just can stand the lack of symmetry on that right side with the 'missing' cover.

I have purchased the cover with the sypder cut out and also got one for the left side too. (the ocd thing again)

Does anyone out there have a photo of their bike that they can post with those grills on the right and left sides? These 2 grills are identical and I couldn't find it anywhere on this site or on Custom Dynamics site of a 'sidedness' to the product. The grills look identical so I am confused as to whether they would fit both the right and left upper grill spots.

I wanted some input before I pulled the panels off.

Thanks for your help!

Denette

Web Inlet Cover Upper
    Item: SPY-RTVENT-UWEB

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by doc1141963@aol View Post
    I have purchased the Custom Dynamics "Web Inlet Cover Upper, item: SPY-RTVENT-UWEB" to be placed on the Right side of my 2012 RT Limited because my OCD just can stand the lack of symmetry on that right side with the 'missing' cover.

I have purchased the cover with the sypder cut out and also got one for the left side too. (the ocd thing again)

Does anyone out there have a photo of their bike that they can post with those grills on the right and left sides? These 2 grills are identical and I couldn't find it anywhere on this site or on Custom Dynamics site of a 'sidedness' to the product. The grills look identical so I am confused as to whether they would fit both the right and left upper grill spots.

I wanted some input before I pulled the panels off.

Thanks for your help!

Denette

Web Inlet Cover Upper
    Item: SPY-RTVENT-UWEB

I installed NBV bracket for Kurykian (sp?) highway pegs without adapters and installed the right sided Custom Dynamics grill Item: SPY-RTVENT-UWEB.

It appears that the right side and the left side aren't symmetrical so I did not replace the left grill with the special Custom Dynamic web grill. Overall it looks pretty good and I am really happy with the 'uniqueness' of the right and left being different but there being something in that right sided hole.