Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Love reading about your adventures, hope to find you in cuba among all the spyder riders. Good luck with the video stuff.

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for keeping us updated on your travels....enjoy reading your reports....grandsons are the greatest...good that you take the time to stop by and visit each of them.....mine is in Bosie, ID going to school.....I will see him 2 different times this summer...safe travels and excited to meet you @ Spyderfest

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

I want to be you! It sounds like the best time ever. Thanks for all the posts, hope to meet you in Cuba. Penny

Spyder Garage

where's Murphybrown?????

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    where's Murphybrown?????
    I think she is visiting with her grandsons.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I think she is visiting with her grandsons.
    you are correct...I forgot.....thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Going to bed

Had a wonderful full day with my two adult grandson they treated this granny awesome but sure wore out she's going to bed write more in the morning!!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Karyl, I'm so glad that Teddy & I got to meet you last year at that tiny lil Walmart

Reading of your Wonderful Adventures of finding those hidden gems of Americana (send us a check when u get home-Unheard of nowadays) but you found maybe the last one in America, along with ironed sheets & home-cooked breakfast to you my friend. Along with the pure Joy of ryding itself, meeting these characters is part of what makes the journey so interesting, makes life worth living. Rarely is it the destination that is important, albeit, little can compare to the journey itself. Glad you had a good time visiting with the grandkids I wonder if they truly know how Special a lady their Grams really is Look forward to reading more about your adventures to Cuba, and stay safe my friend. Amost forgot, Teddy sends you lots o' licks 20120419_205858.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Starbucks break at St. Joseph Missouri I'm getting closer

Okay had an awesome day yesterday with my grandsons in Omaha Nebraska area up this morning headed towards you
    At St Joseph getting ready to turn east I am so excited to get to Cuba I'm not going to spend much time telling you what I'm doing nice things to see sunshine is out and Lamont stop asking for rain.. have to tell you this ride in sunshine is a whole lot better than what the weather conditions were last year on my way to Spyderfest . Got to saddle up Cuba's calling!!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Spyder Garage

Default Wahoo made it to Cuba

Great ryde from Omaha...the ryde from Jefferson city all the way to Cuba was phenomenal the scenery that was awesome... Blue skies gently rolling hills green pastures green trees cattle just couldn't get any better. complete opposite from last yr..then it was raining ALOT!!.. Honked when I went by Cowtown...checked into Super 8..cool they gave me same room as last year...this is going to be an incredible Spyderfest!!!! Hurry up I'm so ready!!!!
    Everyone drive safe
    My Motto Is:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Great ryde from Omaha...the ryde from Jefferson city all the way to Cuba was phenomenal the scenery that was awesome... Blue skies gently rolling hills green pastures green trees cattle just couldn't get any better. complete opposite from last yr..then it was raining ALOT!!.. Honked when I went by Cowtown...checked into Super 8..cool they gave me same room as last year...this is going to be an incredible Spyderfest!!!! Hurry up I'm so ready!!!!
    Everyone drive safe
    Hey we were at the Super 8 putting out one of our banners. Didn't see your bike. Sorry we missed you. Sure am glad you made it OK. Enjoy puttering around Cuba and the roads. Get a MO map and pick a road. They are almost all really fun ones. Registration is Tues. to get your goody bag etc. If I didn't have just a boat load of laundry to do, pack my bags, pack the trailer kind of things I'd get ya and show you a couple roads in the area. BUT one you can take and is a fun shorty twisty is going out of town on old 66 towards Fanning Turn Left onto KK it's the twisty. It comes out at Rosattis Museum and the south outer rd. Make a Right turn onto the south outer road and you will go back to Cuba and Past Fanning and the Big Rocking chair, Might take you about 1 to 1-1/2hrs and a fun road. Of course this is AFTER you chill out and relax!!! Have a goody.

Spyder 5 Team Member MickeyFisher's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Great trip report! I'm putting that hotel on the list for one of these days, haha. Glad you made it safe, see you soon!

pitbull

Welcome to the party looking forward to seeing you tomorrow

Spyder Garage

Great to hear you are in town, see you soon!
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Great to hear that you made it to Cuba.................see you soon!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards