GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas Riders: Who is Going to Spyderfest?

I'll be leaving on 11am-ish Wednesday from the Searcy area heading up through Batesville to Cherokee Village to Mammoth Spring then taking MO Hwy 19 at Thayer and switching to Hwy 68 at Salem until I get to I-44 to head into Cuba.

I have to head back on Friday due to soccer tournaments and gymnastics "recitals" on Saturday.

Anyone heading up on Wednesday that wants to meet up somewhere along the way?

Spyder Garage

I wish I could but my bike is STILL at the dealer for repairs! No idea if it will be done or not!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default spyderfest from arkansas

]

I am planing on leaving on wed but not till about noon from jacksonville but i am planning the same route if you want to meet somewhere in searcy or bald knob

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    ]
    I am planing on leaving on wed but not till about noon from jacksonville but i am planning the same route if you want to meet somewhere in searcy or bald knob
    If you want to, message me your cell phone #. If my plans hold out, then I'll probably be on the road by 11am and will be a bit ahead of you. But if things change, I'll let you know that day. Or if I end up on an longer stop than I anticipate. I'm working from the road on my way up and may end up pulling over for a long break to handle some emails. Can't wait to meet you!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

ok i might leave a little before noon ill have to see how my plans go my number is 501-349-6950 and my name is tim waters give me a call or text anytime.