Thread: Spyderfest 2012

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2012

The SRA Central Florida Chapter will be leaving from the Cracker Barrel in Lake City on Tuesday April 24th at 8am to begin a 2 day ryding adventure ending in Cuba, MO.
    We are looking for any compatable Interstate Ryder's that might want to share the adventure and fun. We will be stopping in Clarksville, TN Tuesday evening, and we will arrive in Cuba in time for the Meet N Greet Wednesday evening.
    Send me a PM if you are interested in joining in.
    C-YA RL
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 04-14-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    The SRA Central Florida Chapter will be leaving from the Cracker Barrel in Lake City on Tuesday April 24th at 8am to begin a 2 day ryding adventure ending in Cuba, MO.
    We are looking for any compatable Interstate Ryder's that might want to share the adventure and fun. We will be stopping in Clarksville, TN Tuesday evening, and we will arrive in Cuba in time for the Meet N Greet Wednesday evening.
    C-YA RL
    How does one qualify to be compatable???????

Spyder Garage

Forrest the Dictionary definition for compatible is {able to live or be together} You the man
    see you in Cuba have a safe trip you huligan. RL you and Mary have a saft trip going up. We'll see you up there, were leaving out Saturday headed to Hiawassee,Ga for the weekend then heading out Monday to Dyersburg,Tn monday night, arriving in Cuba tuesday afternoon. Cleanandgreen is following us up.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-14-2012 at 09:16 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up ROOMS IN CUBA

I called and have reservations at the Super 8 in Sullivan. Closest I can get for now. But, I am next on the list at the Super 8 in Cuba. They were very nice and were the only ones willing to put me on waiting list. Sounds awesome. See you at Spyderfest. God willing and the creek don't rise. Chief Ed

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Forrest the Dictionary definition for compatible is {able to live or be together} You the man
    see you in Cuba have a safe trip you huligan. RL you and Mary have a saft trip going up. We'll see you up there, were leaving out Saturday headed to Hiawassee,Ga for the weekend then heading out Monday to Dyersburg,Tn monday night, arriving in Cuba tuesday afternoon. Cleanandgreen is following us up.
    Thanks for the definition but, how does one qualify to be a "compatable Interstate Ryder's " ????

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Thanks for the definition but, how does one qualify to be a "compatable Interstate Ryder's " ????
    Definition: A ryder that doesn't go in Limp Mode.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    On the interstate... OMG I hope not..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    thanks

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Forrest you only qualify if your road service plan is with you so no one else will feel guilty when they leave you behind after you break down.

Spyder Garage

Hey guys! If you make it to Dyersburg, TN Wednesday let us know... some West TN riders are crossing the Miss. River there and continue thru Arkansas/Missouri back roads to Cuba.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Hey guys! If you make it to Dyersburg, TN Wednesday let us know... some West TN riders are crossing the Miss. River there and continue thru Arkansas/Missouri back roads to Cuba.
    Thanks for the invite, however, we will be in cuba on the 25th if not sooner.
    At least I think I will...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Thanks for the invite, however, we will be in cuba on the 25th if not sooner.
    At least I think I will...
    C-YA RL
    According to Randal's planning, you should be in my neck of the woods (West TN) by the 25th, and we are only 5-6 hours away from Cuba.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Lights

C-YA RL
    Gadget, have a safe trip and enjoy.

Will get the ligths going when you get back.

Bill, Ft white