Spyder Garage

Thumbs up SPYDERFEST HERE WE COME

Drove all the way from NW indiana to Kokomo to take the my skills test. Passed it. Now the wife and I can go to Spyderfest. I am so looking forward to it. See everyone in about 10 days. NavyChiefEd

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NavyChiefEd View Post
    Drove all the way from NW indiana to Kokomo to take the my skills test. Passed it. Now the wife and I can go to Spyderfest. I am so looking forward to it. See everyone in about 10 days. NavyChiefEd
    HOW WAS THE TEST?????I KNOW I AM IN MICHIGAN BUT WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT ALL YOU HAD TO DO
    VICKI

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up TEST WAS PRETTY EASY

I had to make a sharp left turn and then stop my front wheels in a square box marked on pavement. Next i had to weave in between cones. The tester removed one cone so I had to go around 3 instead of 4 like the two wheel bikes. Then I had to start from a dead stop and get up to 15 MPH and then after the front wheels crossed the white line, you had to break hard ans stop within 10 feet. Finally you had to go to a white line then swerve left or right and then straighten out withoutyour inside wheel hitting the white line. That is all there was to the test. In Indiana if you take a test on a trike, you get a "trike only endorsement" but I don't plan riding a two wheel bike again. Hope this helps. Chief Ed

Spyder Garage

Sounds just like Washingtons skills trast for the Trike/Sidecar Endorsement. It was a joke cause the written test, I had to forget everything I knew about the Spyder. Haha
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.