Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    pitbull

Default Pitbulls spyderfest secret ryde

Hey guys just wanted to make it official, this year at spyderfest right after "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT" I've got a top secret coffee & pie run. I know like there's not enough going on already right
    This ryde won't be for everyone but i'm looking forward to it, it's kinda for the die hard, fun loving crowd, you might even say a huuuligan run. It's not far but I talked "when I say talked" PAYED! a little mom and pop shop into opening up for us after 11pm to serve coffee pie and other deserts....

The group leaves from the drive in around 10:30 11:00 there will no rules, line, or time cut off, only be ready try to stay with me, leave when you want, find your own way back if needed, only 12 miles from cuba. You must be ready to chillax, have fun, and kick back, again I know this ryde won't be for everyone, and I'm keeping the location secret..... Or you all might leave and be there without me.

Spyder Garage

If it is the place I'm thinking then it would be on our way home. Good place to stop for dessert.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

This sounds right up our ally.I am an expert chillaxer. Do they have 12 oz. coffee`s ?

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by CMA Cowboy View Post
    If it is the place I'm thinking then it would be on our way home. Good place to stop for dessert.
    Hello nice to meet you cma, and I'm not sure if I know ya, i see your in waynesville mo, the mogang was founded out of there..... Started it all! but I'm betting it's not the place your thinking..... And I'm not giving hints

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by StriperKing View Post
    This sounds right up our ally.I am an expert chillaxer. Do they have 12 oz. coffee`s ?
    They do! And sounds great! Do I have my first commitment ???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    They do! And sounds great! Do I have my first commitment ???
    You talked me into it. Yep.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Great to find another great pie place. My wife is the road captain for our local CMA chapter and could use another destination spot as well. Have had the spyder since last July and met some of the MOGANG group over here in Waynesville. Looking forward to meeting lots of new friends later this month.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by StriperKing View Post
    You talked me into it. Yep.
    Awesome!!!

pitbull

Great to find another great pie place. My wife is the road captain for our local CMA chapter and could use another destination spot as well. Have had the spyder since last July and met some of the MOGANG group over here in Waynesville. Looking forward to meeting lots of new friends later this month.
    Very cool, your going to love this little place. Have great great food!

Spyder Garage

And you will for sure, I think I've seen you, wait a minute I've met you several times. I believe there is another blue RT in the area as well and that was who I was thinking of, this is pinkies husband Right.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Yep, I seem to have no other name but Pinky's husband. Just kidding. I believe we have met a few times at breakfast.
    Ray

Spyder Garage

Hey guys just wanted to make it official, this year at spyderfest right after "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT" I've got a top secret coffee & pie run. I know like there's not enough going on already right
    This ryde won't be for everyone but i'm looking forward to it, it's kinda for the die hard, fun loving crowd, you might even say a huuuligan run. It's not far but I talked "when I say talked" PAYED! a little mom and pop shop into opening up for us after 11pm to serve coffee pie and other deserts....

The group leaves from the drive in around 10:30 11:00 there will no rules, line, or time cut off, only be ready try to stay with me, leave when you want, find your own way back if needed, only 12 miles from cuba. You must be ready to chillax, have fun, and kick back, again I know this ryde won't be for everyone, and I'm keeping the location secret..... Or you all might leave and be there without me.
    Just a couple of hours later and it could be a morning ride for me.
    Happy Owner

pitbull

Great I'll meet you for breakfast, we can get an early start

Spyder Garage

Yep, I seem to have no other name but Pinky's husband. Just kidding. I believe we have met a few times at breakfast.
    I'm terrible with names, I even have trouble with my own. However Pinky wears her name.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Len you got our curiosity up, as long as they have apple pie and you give me the gps location on the side so if we can't keep up we're in add two spyders RT & RS. John & Carol

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Len you got our curiosity up, as long as they have apple pie and you give me the gps location on the side so if we can't keep up we're in add two spyders RT & RS. John & Carol
    Great! And now there is 4, keep in mind there is no rules to this one only pie and good times....... Ok ok I'll drive slow, but you ate from Florida, state of hooligans, so we do expect a certain amount of speed from you.

Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Count us in if..........

.....you don't mind riding with Central New Yorkers........I love coffee and pie(especially Lemon Meringue) and riding fast!!!!!!! That would be 1 RS and 2 up!!
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

If I had to be stranded on a desert island with only one thing to eat, I would wish for pie. It is the perfect food! Unfortunately, your ride would keep me up way past my bedtime. Enjoy!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Count us in!!! This will be our first Spyderfest and can't wait!!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

You KNOW that I am in. Mmmmm pie.

Spyder Garage

I'm watching my waistline,but
    I love my coffee at midnight ......

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

pitbull

Now the party's getting started! All are welcome! You just have to be ready to have fun, the party at spyderfest never stops.......... For the matter neither do I.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

IF...the Iron Horse gets there and I have a steady mind... I am ready...

Spyder Garage

Now the party's getting started! All are welcome! You just have to be ready to have fun, the party at spyderfest never stops.......... For the matter neither do I.
    No, Superman, but I've seen you slow down a bit after a few days (and nights).
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    No, Superman, but I've seen you slow down a bit after a few days (and nights).
    Slow down........ Dang it, you wasn't suppose to be able to see that. ......... More much more monster this year!!! What do ya say Mac? Can we monster it up and keep the party going????