I have a Scopion 900 helmut and from day one it leaked passed the rubber seal and right in front of my eyes. Add to that that while they say it is treated for fog it does next to nothing. I took the bike out this morning to check out the new Elkas a bit more but it began it pour so I headed home. The trickle of water started coming down and the lens started fogging up. The rain drops on the shield beaded up but did not run away so I was next to blind most of the time.

When I got home I had a good look at the seal and there was no cure, the visor just does not fit well. There is a small area below the seal that is flat so I made a custom gasket out of sticky backed foam rubber (camper gasket). It works perfect, I poured a cup full of water along the top edge of the visor and no leaks! Of course I need to read tested it but so far I am encouraged, it leaked like a tap on when I tested before the seal.

I also went on line to a company ://motosolutions.com/raincoat.html that sells a product much like Rainx but design for plastics. I heard about on line when I searced the web for solutions and people seam to rave about it. I also ordered the anti fog they sell, check out the videos on both, pretty impressive. If works in the real word it will be a life saver here in rainy old washington state lol.

Regards,

Randy