Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Brian
    You have an awesome RS. Enjoyed riding with you yesterday! I hope you have miles and miles of smiles!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by staysafeonline View Post
    Drove over 350 miles in just over 48 hours of picking up my Spyder RS from Len and his team a Cowtown. Will post more once I recover from Spyderfest, but initial impressions are:

- AWESOME
    - LOUD (RT riders were saying they didn't want to ride behind me because they had to turn their radio up to hear it ()

- MODS already? (not sure how I am doing it, but already thinking of mods I want -will start my own mods thread next week ).
    - AWESOME PEOPLE (everyone has been warm and welcoming to this NEWBIE and nice to meet the people behind the screen-names).

Bob Denman since you couldn't make it turned 25 of those miles for you in a sign of "small business owner solidarity".

Will post pics and more after I recover from Spydefest!
    You fit right in Bro

Spyder Garage

..............what Steve says!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the Spyder family and enjoy your new ride.

Bruce

Spyder Garage

WHAT COLOR DID YOU GET?
    SNOWMOBILING ON PAVEMENT!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zrc View Post
    I wanna see this spyderfest rss. Get with me tomorrow!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Hanging out at cowtown today - ill be on the lookout for you.

Spyder Garage

on the ryde. Keep us posted.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

It was great meeting you. That RS looks great. I just got home and have over 1000 miles now on my Spyderfest RT. Can't believe that was all since Tuesday. Now to get my first service done.

wolfee

Spyder Garage

Default Neighbors for a weekend,

Judy and I enjoyed the time we spent with you and your bike is the BOMB! (a little loud too). It's not to late, SteveMac and I would enjoy
    bringing that bike home for you. Just let us know. Please send me those ear plugs of yours first. And next year hope to do a pie run with you again but you get the front just in case a rabbit crosses the road.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

staysafeonline....it was great to meet you saturday evening....congrats on the new Spyder.....see y'all down the road....be safe...have fun....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECAT View Post
    WHAT COLOR DID YOU GET?
    AfterFirstRide.jpg

Here is a pic of me and my bike right after my first "ride" up and down the access road in front of Cowtown (thanks 8legs). Picked the bike up with 1 mile on the odometer and dropped it back off at Cowtown Sunday morning with just under 530 miles on the bike. Um, yes, I had fun! Now it is just waiting for the bike to arrive (now that my shipper backed out the day before he was supposed to pick it up - not sure how long the wait will be).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcdurango View Post
    Judy and I enjoyed the time we spent with you and your bike is the BOMB! (a little loud too). It's not to late, SteveMac and I would enjoy
    bringing that bike home for you. Just let us know. Please send me those ear plugs of yours first. And next year hope to do a pie run with you again but you get the front just in case a rabbit crosses the road.
    Definitely enjoyed hanging out with you and Judy and next year I'll remember to engage the secret "stealth exchaust" mode that Len and Two Brothers cooked up for me. I was going to show it off at Spyderfest, but figured I have to wait to have something to reveal next year.

And "Why did the rabbit cross the road -- oh wait - it didn't. Nevermind!"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    You fit right in Bro

Lamont, great to meet you sir, thanks for the riding tips and for making my IPS work!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wolfee View Post
    It was great meeting you. That RS looks great. I just got home and have over 1000 miles now on my Spyderfest RT. Can't believe that was all since Tuesday. Now to get my first service done.

wolfee
    thanks bud and I'll work on catching up milage wise once my bike arrives in NC! Um, time to update your profile pic sir!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcdurango View Post
    Heck yes. We will ride that shiny new RS to NC for Brian. And we will baby it all the way. Not!

Spyder Garage

SteveMac, you guys can "performance test" it all the way to Durham or if the timings not right, I'm sure Docdoru would be happy to "let it all hang out". Of course, Brian might need to ask BRP for an engine replacement after that trip.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    SteveMac, you guys can "performance test" it all the way to Durham or if the timings not right, I'm sure Docdoru would be happy to "let it all hang out". Of course, Brian might need to ask BRP for an engine replacement after that trip.
    Yes sir!
    It will be well broken in by the time we get it to NC!

Spyder Garage

Default Oh dear! We could have ridden it for you.

We are still in Nashville. Do we need to go back to get it for you? Only an 8 hour ride back. Seriously, call me if you haven't made other arrangements. Maybe someone could ride it to us in Nashville by 10AM Wednesday, then we could ride it home from there.
    Last edited by Leslee; 05-01-2012 at 10:23 AM.

2014 Cognac RTS-SE6 & RT 622
    1993 Teal Gold Wing SE

Spyder Garage

It was a pleasure meeting you. And yes, you fit right in.

Hope to see you again next year!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Looks sick!!

They did a kick ass job on it!! Well done
    congrats!!!!

zrc

Hanging out at cowtown today - ill be on the lookout for you.

You found me! I like the RS-SF. Its bad ass

Spyder Garage

My bike arrived in my driveway around 1:45p today and I just had to take it for a ride - I mean it had been almost an entire WEEK since I dropped it off at Cowtown after Spyderfest. Just had a little dirt on it, but other than that in perfect shape.

Drove it to a Mexican restaurant to meet some friends and no sooner did I take my helmet off - I was asked my first "spyder gawker question":

Is that comfortable to ride? (The guy thought the forward seating position of the RS looked uncomfortable).

So I go in and hang wiht some friends and walk out and it was RAINING. Sure the forecast said it was gonna rain. and if I looked to the west, it was obvious it was going to rain. BUT I DIDN'T REALLY CARE about the rain - I needed to ride!

Thanks to everyone at Spyderfest who were patient with me and provided their insights and experience - was GREAT to get the bike home and feel comfortable to get on the roads and ride!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My bike arrived in my driveway around 1:45p today and I just had to take it for a ride - I mean it had been almost an entire WEEK since I dropped it off at Cowtown after Spyderfest. Just had a little dirt on it, but other than that in perfect shape.

Drove it to a Mexican restaurant to meet some friends and no sooner did I take my helmet off - I was asked my first "spyder gawker question":

Is that comfortable to ride? (The guy thought the forward seating position of the RS looked uncomfortable).

So I go in and hang wiht some friends and walk out and it was RAINING. Sure the forecast said it was gonna rain. and if I looked to the west, it was obvious it was going to rain. BUT I DIDN'T REALLY CARE about the rain - I needed to ride!

Thanks to everyone at Spyderfest who were patient with me and provided their insights and experience - was GREAT to get the bike home and feel comfortable to get on the roads and ride!
    Riding in the rain on the Spyder is not bad at all is it?
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

"1 of 1" !!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that you got the delivery.........sorry that it rained on you the first time you had it on the road but there is always that first time!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards