Spyder Garage

Default Cell Phone interface

Does the new 2012 limited come with the cell phone interface cable. I cannot find a reference to it anywhere in my documentation.

Willy
    When the going gets tough...Downshift..

Spyder Garage

Athough I don't know for sure, I would bet that only the 2012 LTD comes with the bluetooth interface since it only works in conjunction with the navigation harness.

Spyder Garage

Should come with two cables in the bottom of the back trunk. One mini phono and a 30 pin iPhone cable.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yep, one mini pin cable and 1 for i-pods. No bluetooth for any of the models.

Spyder Garage

I was thinking of the cell interface cable, the one under the tupperware. part 219-400-390 that allows one to communicate through the gps.

Willy

Spyder Garage

No it doesn't. You have to purchase it.

Quote Originally Posted by billythekidd View Post
    I was thinking of the cell interface cable, the one under the tupperware. part 219-400-390 that allows one to communicate through the gps.

Willy
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the responses. I thought I had read somewhere where it was included, but now understand why I could find no reference to it....lol....

Willy

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have noticed on my 2012 RT there are 2 cable up by the gas tank on the right side not connected to anything, one looks like an audio jack and the other is like the old cell phone charging connector.

Spyder Garage

If it has a BRP Garmin 660 GPS installed, that should be part of the cable for the GPS. One is the XM Traffic Antenna jack and the other is the "mic in" jack for the BRP Bluetooth Adapter to plug into.
    Last edited by stevedfive; 03-30-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.