Spyder Garage

Default 4th Annual Chelan Sidecar Rally - May 17th - May 20th

As a good friend of the event planner, I am helping to get the word out on this fantastic rally that is held in a beautiful part of our state.

YES, it is for sidecar enthusiasts...but other 3-wheel rigs (like the Spyder) are always welcome. This will be my fourth return trip and it just gets better and better.

The rally this year will be the weekend of May 17th to May 20th. "Headquarters" is at the Lake Chelan State Park & Campground, but there are plenty of motels in the area for those (like me) that aren't the outdoor-zee type.

To participate in all the activities (dinner, group ride, boat ride, outdoor movie, breakfast, etc.) registration is REQUIRED.

For more info, please go to:

http://www.chelanrally.com

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

*BUMP*

Just want this back on the top and to remind you that we are a liitle more than 1 week away!!!

Hope than you can make it...

Spyder Garage

We'll be passing through Chelan the day before (the 16th) on our RT on our way to Winthrop. If any Spyder folks are thinking they might be there that day, let me know and we'll meet up and say hi!

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wukka View Post
    As a good friend of the event planner, I am helping to get the word out on this fantastic rally that is held in a beautiful part of our state.

YES, it is for sidecar enthusiasts...but other 3-wheel rigs (like the Spyder) are always welcome. This will be my fourth return trip and it just gets better and better.

The rally this year will be the weekend of May 17th to May 20th. "Headquarters" is at the Lake Chelan State Park & Campground, but there are plenty of motels in the area for those (like me) that aren't the outdoor-zee type.

To participate in all the activities (dinner, group ride, boat ride, outdoor movie, breakfast, etc.) registration is REQUIRED.

For more info, please go to:

http://www.chelanrally.com
    Highly endorse the rally..Spyders definitely welcomed..attend..you won't be disappointed
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

For those that considered the Chelan Sidecar Rally, but ended up not going...I hope that this photo montage will help convince you to go next year...

Spyder Garage

Dang it!!! Sons golf tourney & daughter's sweet 16 B-Day!

I will miss it

Spyder Garage

Looks like you had a geat time. sorry I missed it, I got hung up working on my land a week longer then I anticipated.