Spyder Garage

Default Help PCV with autotune system software is not recognizing autotune

Hi long time no chat, anyway I finally installed my PCV and dual autotune that has been sitting in my office for the last 18 months, isn't that terrible just have had no time this past year. Well as always installed precisely as directed but my software does not recognize the autotune. Even the maps they provide in instructions on how to "activate" auto tune are different in my software. I've downloaded latest software from online and still no fix? When I go to power commander tools menu then drop to configure there is no autotune listed there at all. I have read all material 2-3 times and watched you tube vids. and when it comes to asutotune my system is not the same as they show. Also when I start unit with laptop hooked-up there is a green light to show autotune is running and the light never comes on. But the light on the autotune box itself is on when key is on and has a steady 1 blink ratio light. Have email into dynojet need to go to work now but will check back later. And will post update of p/c findings. Very flaky glitch somewhere spent 4 hrs loading unloading and deleteing and re-installing last night till 1am and it seems to be slightly north of my pay grade.

Thanks Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Hey Jim,

Not sure if this will help, but I installed a PCV with auto tune on a HD classic several years ago when the PC 5 first came out.

I had a simular issue and found that the autotune came with a little jumper or plug that has to be installed. This creates the connection for the auto tune. With out the jumper, it is like the auto tune is not there.

Hope this helps,

Ricky

Spyder Garage

Did you talk to Seth? Pretty sure he's still running that same setup........

You coming to SpyderFest?? (thinking maybe that's the reason for the install now.... )

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

I have the auto tune with 2 oxygen sensors
    Power commander fixed the problem which was the base maps only had tunes for single oxygen sensors they created a new maps for me and all is well
    Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

And yes fireflies I will be at the spider festival.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk
    Happy Spyder Owner