Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Southeastern Massachusetts

There are a few Spyders in the area (I have seen you) but it seems that most are not clannish enough to either ride together or are doing so in small (1-3) groups. I myself ride every Sunday (weather permitting of course) leaving from the Burger King on rte 3 Hyannis Cape Cod. We are a loose group of riders with many different makes of bikes. It would be nice if at least one more Spyder joined up so my RS wasn't lonely. We cover an area from the tip of the Cape to Mystic Ct. and or as far north as Mt. Wachusetts on a normal one day run. Contact me here if you are interested.

Spyder Garage

I'm occasionally in Y-port, more so in the summer. I'll ping you next time I'll be in the area for a nice Sunday ride.

Very Active Member mastertek2000's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

always up for a ride like that E. Freetown here

Spyder Garage

Default In Canton

If your ride ever brings you a little close to me I would like to meet you and join in. Funny how so many seemed to have purchased their Spyders at Bob's near me but they don't live conveniently close.
    Maybe our paths will cross this spring/summer.
    Mods:
    Can Am 23" Windshield & Tank Bag. Corbin seat w/gas flap and backrests. Protective covers for shocks.Sena SMH10 headsets. Wrapped header pipe with insulating tape. GPS mount for Garmin Nuvi 680. Various lights from Custom Dynamics. Hand Brake, Floorboards, Brake Pedal & Fancan from ISCI. Parking Brake extension, Floorboard tabs, Wheelchair mount.