Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WIILY Spyder Ryders going to Spyderfest

With Spyderfest coming up soon I wanted to get a head count on who will be attending the event. Base on the signup information posted on Spyderlovers.com I have come up with 19 riders on 15 Spyders and Bikes. It looks like we will have a very good turnout for this event!

There are some members that I do not know their screen name or what name they used when signing up for the meet. Please, if you don't see you name listed, respond to this posting and I will add your names to the list as attending.

I would like to suggest that we meet up at the Super 8 about 5:00 to ride over to the 6:00 dinner together on Wednesday.

Attending

Jim & Gretta Lambert = Explorer53525
    Jeff & Karen Woodard = JJW SpyderRider

Mike & Ruth Kronvold = Sny
    Joe Best = PackBuckBrew
    Kelly Wellhausen = Wildwoman
    John Vicker - jvicker
    Eric = Smokinspyder
    Doug Boehmke = Doug B
    John = JPV
    Al & Debi Rosenberg = Papa
    Jim Potts
    Mike Galesky = JCsmoke
    Jim & Lisa Gutierrez
    John Berghofer
    Gary & Cheryl = Gary Lester
    Diana Dahnert = dmdahnert
    Lynn York = dmdahnert guest
    Dale = Mr. Orange

25 riders on 19 Spyders and Bikes!
    This is going to be a party!
    Last edited by JJW SpyderRider; 04-01-2012 at 08:51 AM.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    With Spyderfest coming up soon I wanted to get a head count on who will be attending the event. Base on the signup information posted on Spyderlovers.com I have come up with 19 riders on 15 Spyders and Bikes. It looks like we will have a very good turnout for this event!

There are some members that I do not know their screen name or what name they used when signing up for the meet. Please, if you don't see you name listed, respond to this posting and I will add your names to the list as attending.

I would like to suggest that we meet up at the Super 8 about 5:00 to ride over to the 6:00 dinner together on Wednesday.

Attending

Joe Best = PackBuckBrew
    John Vicker - jvicker
    Eric = Smokinspyder
    Doug Boehmke = Doug B
    John = JPV
    Jim Potts
    Mike Galesky = JCsmoke
    Jim & Lisa Gutierrez

Welcome John Berghofer to the party ! Glad you are able to make it.

20 riders on 16 Spyders and Bikes!

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Spyder Garage

There may be more . . . . we'll take a headcount at the April meeting. Countdown in progress
    Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a fun bunch............we will have to give you the "group rate" on parking Wednesday night at the Wagon Wheel!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Exclamation

WOW! What a deal!
    Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Sounds like a fun bunch............we will have to give you the "group rate" on parking Wednesday night at the Wagon Wheel!
    This does sound like a great deal maybe 50% off last year I just hope to get a parking spot at the Wagon Wheel with almost 500 signed up!

Spyder Garage

This does sound like a great deal maybe 50% off last year I just hope to get a parking spot at the Wagon Wheel with almost 500 signed up!
    I'm sure that we will be able to squeeze you all in!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

Who is going? Da wife and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Would consider riding there with others from our area. Drag racing sounds great. The Ozark area is a great place for this event.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DougB View Post
    Who is going? Da wife and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Would consider riding there with others from our area. Drag racing sounds great. The Ozark area is a great place for this event.
    I'm going again this year! It looks like I will be riding down after work on Wednesday. Going to Alaska this year and using up most of my vacation so have to make it a short trip this year.

Spyder Garage

Default On The Fence

Attending

Joe Best = PackBuckBrew
    John Vicker - jvicker
    Eric = Smokinspyder
    Doug Boehmke = Doug B
    John = JPV
    Jim Potts
    Mike Galesky = JCsmoke
    Jim & Lisa Gutierrez
    John Berghofer
    Gary & Cheryl = Gary Lester
    Diana Dahnert = dmdahnert
    Lynn York = dmdahnert guest
    Dale = Mr. Orange

25 riders on 19 Spyders and Bikes!
    I would like to go, as I didn't make it to the rally out west last year, but will have to see how things look come April. I've not registered yet, but will try to attend your next chapter meeting.

Spyder Garage

Default Last years thread

This thread was started for 2012. I should start a new one for 2013!

Still can't wait for Spyderfest 2013