Spyder Garage

Default Ryding a spyder to look at new cars

I've been looking for a new car lately and since it's been beautiful in NJ, I took the Spyder. My friend asked how I got away without being hounded by the sales people. Easy I said, all they wanted to talk about was my spyder. Even the mechanics and managers came out to talk. Not one tried to sell me a car. I did take a few for a ride and had to keep turning the conversation back to info about the car in question. A few seemed really interested and I told them if you don't like talking to people, don't by one. Then I pointed to all of them to make my point. They got it.

John

Full Moon 08' SM5, Luggage rack, back rest, Kewlmetal mirror extensions, trunk spring, hidden trunk release cable, ride-on, remote garage openers, header wrap, Lamonster's air box catch can, CHAD, NMN double play w/ LED running/signals, heated gloves (gerbing), dzus fasteners, led fender tip lights, spyderpops missing air dam, tric rings, tric fender strips, spyderpops heat shield and missing air damn, Nexx X1R1 helmet.

Spyder Garage

I went truck shopping last fall on my spyder...Sales guys in 3 diff dealers didnt give a hoot what i rode in with...all they wanted was the commission on a truck sale..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A good salesman will focus on the prize and let the non-essential stuff around them fade out of the conversation.
    But if you could throw them off their game in their own house...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black