Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default This is so not Spyder related!!!

But I know all you wonderful people out there can help me find a solution so here goes. I am trying to set up our church to be able to take online credit card donations but so far the only company I found takes 10% to process Visa and MasterCard any ideas where I can get a less percentage open to all ideas. thanks so much

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We pay between 2 and 3, I think. I will call my Financial Admin tomorrow and get the name of the company who handles ours. Will get it to you. I'm the Operations Manager for a large church here in Tx.

thehawk
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Spyder Garage

Try a company called pay anywhere. They advertise great rates and low fees. I have no exp. with them as of yet.

http://payanywhere.com/why-go-mobile
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You might also check out the website Nadanu.com. They were featured not too long ago on either 20/20 or 60 minutes (I forget) but I checked them out for our Food Pantry fund raising possibilities and liked what I found. Good luck!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I would use Google checkout or even paypal. They only take the normal 2 or 3 % and I know Google checkout is pretty easy to use.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Who needs Wikipedia when you have Spyder lovers thank you everybody very very much to thehawl
    I will be waiting for your information thank you again

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    But I know all you wonderful people out there can help me find a solution so here goes. I am trying to set up our church to be able to take online credit card donations but so far the only company I found takes 10% to process Visa and MasterCard any ideas where I can get a less percentage open to all ideas. thanks so much
    Also check out Square.com as they have iPad and iPhone apps and you can scan cards and save some "discount points". Plus there is NO monthly fee and no contract. If you go for a more traditional "merchant" account there is a monthly fee, sometimes a gateway fee and in certain cases (depending on how much $$ you are going to process) requires someone to sign a personal guarantee. Square is awesome and relatively cheap.

Note: I am not affiliated with square in anyway other than using in my business so check it out for yourself and see if it fits your needs. I am also not a "credit card" processor expert, just learned some stuff from implementing in my business.