Thread: What a Ride!

Spyder Garage

Default What a Ride!

Howdy Everyone!

I wanted to reach out to BRP, Lamont, the folks at Richardson MotorSports (Richardson, TX), the folks at Cowtown (Cuba, MO), and everyone else that I have met since early 2009; and say thank you for all the memories.

The time has come that I no longer own a roadster. At this point in my life, I have decided to journey down a different path. I will be attending SpyderFest '12 and the Owner's Event in Colorado this year to visit with my friends. The people that I have met through this forum have created some friendships that I hope will last a very long time.

A special note to BRP - Please keep up the development with this line of product. You have invented a product that allows people to experience the open-road that might not otherwise be able to because of fear or a physical limitation. When I first came across your product, I wanted to show my support by purchasing the GS and traveling around the country and showing people that they can experience the thrill of open-air riding. My voice may not have been as loud as others, but I believe that I had an impact after speaking to hundreds of people that I met over the last 3 years.

While there are others that have traveled farther, in my three years of ownership, I managed to ride about 20,000 miles on the GS and RT. This may not seem a lot, but I shared the travels with other bikes as well. In total, I estimate that in the last three years I have traveled 30,000 miles. This is a surprising feat for me to accomplish, as I continue to work and make time to be with my two young boys as well.

While this is not good-bye, I will continue to stay in touch with my SpyderLovers friends.

David
    McKinney, TX
    David
    McKinney, TX

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy Sad to see you leave the SpyderHood, but wish you well in your future endeavers

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Default Wow

David,
    I hate to hear that you are no longer a Spyder owner. But at least you are still a SpyderLover!
    Will make sure to see each other at SpyderFest and at Durango. Glad you can make both events!
    Be sure to keep visiting this website. It is a wonderful community.

Be safe bro, and I am very happy to have met you and I feel we became friends in a short time! You rock dude.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Dave, keep in touch and I will see ya at the events. PS, the MacBook still kicks a**.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk