Spyder Garage

Default New Luggage for my RS

This is a picture of the Nelson Rigg CL-1040 Sport Expandable Tail bag on my RS. Can't wait to get out there and use it!!!Spyder luggage 004.jpg
    Marilyn

arntufun

Now were is hubby going to sit ??? Looks nice Marilyn !!!

Spyder Garage

Ahhhh, I have plans to teach him to ryde the Spyder this year. I'm hoping he catches the bug! I know it's not likely. But, I can hope anyway. I'm doing a few solo trips early this year. I will put the seat bag to good use. First up is the M.O.S.T. inc 3wheel BC in April!! I can't wait!!!
    Marilyn

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Great bag! I had it on the two wheeler & it made the jump to the spyder easily. You'll be amazed how much stuff you can put in it. So far no water issues in the rain even without using the rain cover. Hope it works well for you.
    Indecision may or may not be my problem...J. Buffett

2008 gs silver sm5 #74

Spyder Garage

Per suggestiong from BLUEKNIGHT911, I looked at some top trunks for the small luggage rack on my seat rest. What I found was some Nelson Rigg "Riggpack" luggage specifically meant for the sissy bar. If I get something for on the back, I think it will be something like that. Something removeable. I don't think the small luggage rack is suitable for a top trunk. Wrong design. Much more suited to sissy bar luggage. By the way, that's a Road Krome backrest and luggage rack on there. We've been very pleased with it. Much less expensive then BRP.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

I like the backrest it looks good

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    Per suggestiong from BLUEKNIGHT911, I looked at some top trunks for the small luggage rack on my seat rest. What I found was some Nelson Rigg "Riggpack" luggage specifically meant for the sissy bar. If I get something for on the back, I think it will be something like that. Something removeable. I don't think the small luggage rack is suitable for a top trunk. Wrong design. Much more suited to sissy bar luggage. By the way, that's a Road Krome backrest and luggage rack on there. We've been very pleased with it. Much less expensive then BRP.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BACKREST-RACK COMBO

Marilyn, give us some more info on this item......price....where to get it.....difficulty in putting it on etc.......Mike.............Not the bag

Spyder Garage

http://www.classiccruiser.com/RoadKr...Spyder/909226/

This is the backrest and the exact place I got it. As I said, "We like it". As far as installation goes, I had my dealer put it on, so don't exactly know how easy or hard it was. It mounts under the seat. Seems very sturdy.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Looks good . Also looks like it could double as a nice comfortable back rest .
    Happy Owner