pitbull

Default Spyderfest U.S. Meeting MARCH 3rd

Hey MoGang, the meeting is this saturday at 11:am .........diffrent location this time, We will be meeting at Country Kitchen in Cuba mo, we have the private room setup to handle the crowd.... Coming down to the final details and lots todo I'll see you all there.

Spyder Garage

Oky-doky. We'll be seeing ya!

Spyder Garage

Hey Len, works for us. Maybe will stop by at Cowtown earlier that morning. We are bring another couple who want to join up with the MoGang (Jerry and Phyllis McBride) who live close to us in the city. They are kind of new to the Spyder world and are really excited to be comming to meet everyone and attend Spyderfest.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to it! Getting my new Spyder that day! Weather permitting, I will ride to the meeting.

Spyder Garage

We will be stopping by cowtown first to drop off boxes for Spyderfest. Can't wait to see everyone!

SpyderLady

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We're camped out next door at Best Western, but we need to drop boxes off at the shop and pick up my old shocks. See you all shortly.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Good meeting today. Nice to welcome new folks too. MoGang continues to grow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Great to see everyone today!!! Can't wait till our first Spyderfest. I am thinking I have to talk to my boss and get more time off, so we can come down earlier!!! Excited!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Had a fun meeting yesterday, it was great to see everyone. Like the old saying when the cats away the mice will play, however we did accomplish a little bit.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I was great to see everyone who made it to the meeting. I will get together the notes possibly later today and get them e-mailed to all. Welcome to all the new couples who made it to their first meeting.Watch out, the "cat" will be back early next week and will be "cracking the whip" to get the final organization completed. Play time for us "mice" will be over.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

it was great to see everyone. We did get some things accomplished or ironed out. And the whole thing only took an hour and a half...including lunch and birthday cake!! Some kind of record.

I wonder what the difference was this time?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Hey MoGang, the meeting is this saturday at 11:am .........diffrent location this time, We will be meeting at Country Kitchen in Cuba mo, we have the private room setup to handle the crowd.... Coming down to the final details and lots todo I'll see you all there.
    Were you a little cramped in that little screen???You chickened out and went RYDING IN WARM TO HOT weather!!!! I am jealous!!!