Thread: CNC Machine

Spyder Garage

Default CNC Machine

i am wondering if anybody can help me with a little project i am trying to do. I live in Buffalo NY. I have been trying to do some customizing to bike for awhile now and am finding that there are not many places that can help me with my projects around here. I am looking to see if anyone knows anybody or has a CNC machine that can cut something for me? I have a detailed CAD drawing of what I am looking to get done. It is a small piece. I appreciate anybody's help.
    Thanks.

Spyder Garage

What kind of work did you need done? I have a friend of mine that I believe knows several CNC places around Buffalo.... You can email me directly at spyderdude@me.com

Later,

Shawn
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

zrc

Default An odd alternative with regard to CNC

Its an odd way to approach this, but I have CNC stuff done at a local Technology Center, it is a college-like level of training and education for people learning trade skills. Right now I am having 2 things fabbed for the cost of material plus 5 dollars. That is the total cost. Cant complain with that, I also am able to either purchase raw materials at their price or bring them raws to replace from wherever (scrap yard, back yard, internets).

Just throwing it out there.

Spyder Garage

Default CNC work

We have many CNC machining centers here at ISCI. Give us a call and we'll can see if we can help you. 1-800-838-9421. Ask for Billy Joe or Darrell.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the posts. Spyderdude i sent u an email and venom21 i will give you a call.

Spyder Garage

Anyone else??