Spyder Garage

Default Meet Ups and Rydes

I'm still looking for any Ryders in the Springfield/Branson Tri-Lakes area...hello, you out there?

Tripod

Spyder Garage

Hey Tripod, long time, no hear...............the next time we will be in your area will be sometime this Spring. Before we come down, I will give you a shout-out and we will try to set something up. Are you going to be able to make it to Spyderfest in April .

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Hey Tripod, long time, no hear...............the next time we will be in your area will be sometime this Spring. Before we come down, I will give you a shout-out and we will try to set something up. Are you going to be able to make it to Spyderfest in April .
    Hi Jim,

Nice to hear from you.

I hope we can get together come Spring. The spousal unit is having knee surgery early on 4/16 so that kinda wipes out Spyderfest this time. If she bounces back, we are going to get down to the gulf coast for a little R&R. So, I'm hoping our paths cross this spring and we can ryde some.

Tripod

Spyder Garage

Sending you a pm w/ contact info. May give us a shout sometime and we could meet sometime.