Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 161
  1. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kokomo, IN
    Posts
    9
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Spyder in Kokomo

    My wife Susie and I live in Kokomo.

  2. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fowler, Indiana
    Posts
    8
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Hi everyone. First off i want to say that this site has been a wonderful place for info and quite a few laughs. We bought our spyder in july 2011 and have really enjoyed it. I found this site shortly after and than joined in oct. Just been lurking ever since till i saw this Indiana thread. Would like to be included as an Indiana rider. we live in Fowler. About thirty mile north west of Lafayette.

  3. #78
    Very Active Member rcdurango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    565
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by pman View Post
    Hi everyone. First off i want to say that this site has been a wonderful place for info and quite a few laughs. We bought our spyder in july 2011 and have really enjoyed it. I found this site shortly after and than joined in oct. Just been lurking ever since till i saw this Indiana thread. Would like to be included as an Indiana rider. we live in Fowler. About thirty mile north west of Lafayette.
    Welcome to SL and congrats on purchase of your Spyder.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

  4. #79
    Very Active Member rcdurango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    565
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default If you live in Indiana

    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=39590 if you need something to do on this date.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

  5. #80
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Carmel, In
    Posts
    2,359
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcdurango View Post
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=39590 if you need something to do on this date.
    I really would like to make this weekend. I missed it last year and would really like to this year. I just won't know for another week or so. If I can make it Iwe will probably stay at the Days Inn. Trying to get to wife to come too.
    Love my

    Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

  6. #81
    Very Active Member rcdurango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    565
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default If you live in Indiana

    I hope it works out for you. Looking forward meeting you and others for a nice ride.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

  7. #82
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flora, IN
    Posts
    379
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Hi, Everyone....still in Flora...and still Spyderless. However, becoming increasingly distrustful of my credit union. No longer convinced they're trying to sell my SE-5 in earnest...it has been seven months...yet, I kept up my payments on it.So, I'm headed down there tomorrow...am going to demand my Spyder back, or no more payments. If you see smoke floating above IFCU in West Lafayette...you know the has hit the fan.
    Happy SE5 Owner

  8. #83
    Registered Users luv2ridespydr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Beaverton, OR
    Posts
    4
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Live in Fort Wayne

    Hoping to go to Cuba. Would like to meet up with other riders to ride as a group. Have never been and this will be my first time going. Just bought my 2012 Spyder RT SE5 in Aug and have over 2,000 miles on it. I have been coming to the forum for a few months and learn something new every time. I'm looking forward to meeting other Spyder owners.

  9. #84
    Registered Users Littlebadwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan
    Posts
    1,245
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BikerMike View Post
    My wife Susie and I live in Kokomo.
    Kokomo's a great place...I go down there every September for the huge Veterans Gathering...If you're a Vet nad never been...You gotta check this out...

    http://www.hcvvo.org

  10. #85
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Carmel, In
    Posts
    2,359
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luv2ridespydr View Post
    Hoping to go to Cuba. Would like to meet up with other riders to ride as a group. Have never been and this will be my first time going. Just bought my 2012 Spyder RT SE5 in Aug and have over 2,000 miles on it. I have been coming to the forum for a few months and learn something new every time. I'm looking forward to meeting other Spyder owners.
    I'm sure we will be getting a group together to make the run to Cuba. It's very important to make your lodging right away. The dates have been set(4/24-4/28) but the location seems to be in doubt at the moment. I would go ahead and make them and make sure you may have to cancel. I have reservations at the Best Western. Several will stay at the Super 8. There is very limited lodging in Cuba so if it stays in Cuba they will fill up fast and many will have to stay elsewhere.
    BTW, I plan on going in on the 23rd and leaving on the 28th.
    It's a spyder event not to be missed.
    Love my

    Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

  11. #86
    Registered Users dick574's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mentone, IN
    Posts
    275
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luv2ridespydr View Post
    Hoping to go to Cuba. Would like to meet up with other riders to ride as a group. Have never been and this will be my first time going. Just bought my 2012 Spyder RT SE5 in Aug and have over 2,000 miles on it. I have been coming to the forum for a few months and learn something new every time. I'm looking forward to meeting other Spyder owners.
    luv2ridespydr, I sent you a PM. Dick






  12. #87
    Active Member Slagiatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NW Indianapolis
    Posts
    277
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Going late in the week

    From NW Indianapolis
    Due to work, I will leave Thursday...overnite in IL...arrive Friday in Springfield...leave Sunday for home.
    First time...just got my Spyder last March...I had quit motorcycles 5 years ago because 2-wheelers get challenging with age...the Spyder got me back on the road and I haven't stopped grinning in months. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the "spyder cult" in Ozark.
    Slagiatt/Indianapolis

  13. #88
    Registered Users Littlebadwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan
    Posts
    1,245
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BikerMike View Post
    My wife Susie and I live in Kokomo.
    Kokomo....Home of the largest veterans gathering in the country on the 3rd week of September...I've been there many times...A terrific event.

  14. #89
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Carmel, In
    Posts
    2,359
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slagiatt View Post
    From NW Indianapolis
    Due to work, I will leave Thursday...overnite in IL...arrive Friday in Springfield...leave Sunday for home.
    First time...just got my Spyder last March...I had quit motorcycles 5 years ago because 2-wheelers get challenging with age...the Spyder got me back on the road and I haven't stopped grinning in months. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the "spyder cult" in Ozark.
    Slagiatt/Indianapolis
    Where are you staying? You may want to plan on riding back with us. I'm staying at the Best Western. If you want to ride back with us, PM me and I'll give you my cell.
    I'll see you there if not sooner. BTW, I'm in southwest Carmel.
    Love my

    Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

  15. #90
    GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North-central Indiana
    Posts
    1,270
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Just a reminder . . . dick574 and myself are compiling a new list of current active members. If you would like to PM Dick or myself we will be sure to get you added. We are asking for an email address and if you would .... A contact number (not required)

    laters,
    Tina
    spydertina@gmail.com

  16. #91
    Registered Users patty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    70
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default I work in Kokomo!

    Quote Originally Posted by BikerMike View Post
    My wife Susie and I live in Kokomo.
    You might have seen my toy on the corner of washington and sycamore streets
    I WANT TO RIDE !!! I miss warm weather


  17. #92
    Active Member Slagiatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NW Indianapolis
    Posts
    277
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default NW Indianapolis

    Going to the Fest Thursday PM arriving Friday @ noon or so.

  18. #93
    Active Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    137
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Indy Clan - be safe and have fun at SpyderFest

    Hey IndyRyders have a great time at Spyderfest!! hope you have safe trip... see you when you get back.. take tons of pictures i'd love to see them. - Dell

  19. #94
    Active Member Champagne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    175
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    To all my new friends from Indiana. I wish New Jersey was a little bit closer.
    From talking to Dick in a couple of others. you guys have a nice riding group.
    Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet a lot of you guys on the ride to Spyderfest
    if you guys as a group or by yourself decide to go to New Jersey please contact me
    so we can show you some of New Jersey hospitality New Jersey
    we have some great roads and a lot to do. Just let me know in advance. So we can be ready
    when families, come from Indiana. Ride safe
    Xm Radio, BRP CB, Top block off plate, Lazard LED, Utopia backrest

  20. #95
    Registered Users dasto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sheridan, IN
    Posts
    17
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Recently purchased a 2012 RSS SE5. We live near Sheridan, IN.

  21. #96
    Active Member Kmort44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Bend IN.
    Posts
    230
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default WELCOME

    Quote Originally Posted by dasto View Post
    Recently purchased a 2012 RSS SE5. We live near Sheridan, IN.
    WELCOME

    on your new Spyder..............What color did you get?

    Trickie Dick is in your back yard, I think technically he lives in Carmel but it blends into INDY anymore. I'm sure he will be posting on here soon, keep your eye open! As for me, I live in northern Indiana in South Bend. There's a few of us northern'er's (sp?) out there. Keep posting and you'll learn a lot about your ryde
    .
    Again, Welcome,
    Kevin Mortensen
    ​KMORT44

  22. #97
    Registered Users dasto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sheridan, IN
    Posts
    17
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    WELCOME

    on your new Spyder..............What color did you get?

    Trickie Dick is in your back yard, I think technically he lives in Carmel but it blends into INDY anymore. I'm sure he will be posting on here soon, keep your eye open! As for me, I live in northern Indiana in South Bend. There's a few of us northern'er's (sp?) out there. Keep posting and you'll learn a lot about your ryde
    .
    Again, Welcome,
    Kevin Mortensen
    I work in Carmel and Trickie Dick has already reached out and has been helpful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  23. #98
    Active Member Kmort44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Bend IN.
    Posts
    230
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dasto View Post
    I work in Carmel and Trickie Dick has already reached out and has been helpful.

    Nice color, looks like you and Motor Jim have the newest colors that I'm aware of, he has a copper/orange RSS very cool

    Hope to meet you soon maybe the Motorcycle show?

    Take care, Ryde on

    Kevin
    ​KMORT44

  24. #99
    GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North-central Indiana
    Posts
    1,270
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    to all the new indiana riders!! It's shaping up to be a great summer!

  25. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Johnstown, PA 15904
    Posts
    28
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Cool

    Nutz Bob B. from Plymouth IN. 2012 RT LTD in White. Purchased 6/30/12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •