Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default I know theirs more of you out there

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    If you live in Indiana please post here, trying to get an accurate count of active members. Pm me for information.

1. Kmort44
    2. Retread
    3. Tricky Dick
    4. Rcdurango
    5. Spyderfun
    6. StriperKing
    7. 8Legs
    8. Motor Jim
    9. NavyChiefEd
    10. Funon3
    11. Amanda B
    12. Dick574

Come on Indana Spyder Ryders, why so shy, reply to the post so we can get a accurate count of Spyders and plan some trips. I know their is more out there, I've seen them!!! Last Saturday was a Ryde to Zulu to meet up with the Ohio Spyder Ryders and their was only a handful that attended. 8LEGS (Tina) is trying very hard to make this a reality, so let's get together and Ryde
    I live up North as far as you can get before crossing over to Michigan and would love to take part in more organized rydes with others Spyders.
    Chime in...the more the merrier..

Side bar: Special Thank-you to Tina(8LEGS) for planning the meeting with the Ohio Spyder Ryders club, it's was very cool meeting new friends and the crew from OSR. Not to mention my new friends and fellow Ryders from Indiana. Looking forward to future rydes.

Everyone take care and we'll see you on three wheels.

Ryde on

Kevin
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    Come on Indana Spyder Ryders, why so shy, reply to the post so we can get a accurate count of Spyders and plan some trips. I know their is more out there, I've seen them!!! Last Saturday was a Ryde to Zulu to meet up with the Ohio Spyder Ryders and their was only a handful that attended. 8LEGS (Tina) is trying very hard to make this a reality, so let's get together and Ryde
    I live up North as far as you can get before crossing over to Michigan and would love to take part in more organized rydes with others Spyders.

Side bar: Special Thank-you to Tina(8LEGS) for planning the meeting with the Ohio Spyder Ryders club, it's was very cool meeting new friends and the crew from OSR. Not to mention my new friends and fellow Ryders from Indiana. Looking forward to future rydes.

Ryde on

Kevin
    The bad part is we are 15 min. from Kentucky and 7 hrs. from you guys.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Default BoilerUp! Spyder riders

New Spyder riders Steve an Trina from West Lafayette.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome Boilermaker's

Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp! View Post
    I personally live in South Bend so it would be criminal not to be a Irish fan but I know I can get passed that. Spent many months in West Lafayette installing Technology at many Purdue facilities so I'm familiar with your area. Spent a lot of time at the Badlands in Attica In. just southwest of there also.
    Welcome to the Spyderlover's community

Ryde on

Kevin
    ​KMORT44

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

This summer is going to be fun!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp! View Post

Look forward to meeting and riding with you both!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Look forward to meeting and riding with you soon. Check out the Moonshine Lunch Run thread. You are welcome to join us. I am in Carrmel btw.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Hey Dick, I'm working the 14th, so no moonshine run for me

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hey Dick, I'm working the 14th, so no moonshine run for me
    Bummer, we will miss you. BTW, I am bring the spyder to the dealer up there for some service on Wednesday. Jim is going to meet me and we are planning on going to the Air Force museum there. Are you off that day and can you join us?
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi, Everyone...

Long time no speak or see. Spyder still back with IFCU...I miss it terribly. Still making payments, until it goes to auction.... Sigh...hope all of you going to Cuba have a great time. Still bothers me to go past Action Motorsports building in Lafayette, now a "snotty car" dealer...
    Happy SE5 Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Bummer, we will miss you. BTW, I am bring the spyder to the dealer up there for some service on Wednesday. Jim is going to meet me and we are planning on going to the Air Force museum there. Are you off that day and can you join us?
    Wednesday is our warehouse day. At 6am I'll be outside unloading a semi Won't get out of there until 4pm.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
    Hi, Everyone...

Long time no speak or see. Spyder still back with IFCU...I miss it terribly. Still making payments, until it goes to auction.... Sigh...hope all of you going to Cuba have a great time. Still bothers me to go past Action Motorsports building in Lafayette, now a "snotty car" dealer...
    Sorry to say, but I for one am glad they went out of business. My spyder was the first one they sold. When purchasing, I asked for the best warranty, paid for the best warranty. Then I find out the "warranty" I received was some "rpm one" warranty that they started during my second year of ownership. So year two I was still on factory warranty and the rpm one warranty. I paid for an extra 2 years of warranty that should end this December, but it ended last December. So I have NO warranty now. Action Motorsports can stick it! If this is the way they did business I can see why they are no longer open. No tears from me they closed the doors.

OK, I'll step of the box now.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wednesday is our warehouse day. At 6am I'll be outside unloading a semi Won't get out of there until 4pm.
    Well, I guess it's Spyderfest then. See you there.
    Love my

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default IndianaTerry, please add

If you live in Indiana please post here, trying to get an accurate count of active members. Pm me for information.

1. Kmort44
    2. Retread
    3. Tricky Dick
    4. Rcdurango
    5. Spyderfun
    6. StriperKing
    7. 8Legs
    8. Motor Jim
    9. NavyChiefEd
    10. Funon3
    11. Amanda B
    12. Dick574
    13. IndianaTerry

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaTerry View Post
    13. IndianaTerry
    How is it our paths haven't crossed? My friends keep telling me that they see another Spyder in town that's silver (perhaps this is you) ? .........I've also been told there's a silver one that runs up and down US31 that I've never seen! I guess my head is in the clouds when ryding.
    My Ryde is a 2009 Yellow Spyder with bright blue LED's on the lower a-arms, you can't miss em.

See ya around and Thanks for posting!

Ryde on
    ​KMORT44

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Question Who's going?

So who will be at Spyderfest. Post up please and tell us where you are staying.
    I be there on Tuesday and will be staying at the Best Western.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Us too.

john

Spyder Garage

I'm leaving for Cuba after work on Sunday. Should be in Cuba by noon Monday.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaTerry View Post
    13. IndianaTerry
    Hey guys! Long time no hear! Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

So who will be at Spyderfest. Post up please and tell us where you are staying.
    I be there on Tuesday and will be staying at the Best Western.
    Hi Dick, I will be at Spyderfest this year very late entry but like they say "better late than never"
    Tina (8legs) and myself will be riding together be there Monday.
    Staying at the same hotel as you(the Best Western)
    Looking forward to seeing you again, ride safe

Ryde on

Kevin
    ​KMORT44

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi Dick, I will be at Spyderfest this year very late entry but like they say "better late than never"
    Tina (8legs) and myself will be riding together be there Monday.
    Staying at the same hotel as you(the Best Western)
    Looking forward to seeing you again, ride safe

Ryde on

Kevin
    Hey Kevin,
    Glad you are making it. I'll see you at the BW Tuesday evening. Have a good trip. Watch out for 8legs. She's all over the road.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Hey Kevin,
    Glad you are making it. I'll see you at the BW Tuesday evening. Have a good trip. Watch out for 8legs. She's all over the road.
    Other than a little chilly, today was a good ride. Sitting in my hotel room, NCIS on tv, ice cold coke and the iPad, just relaxing! See you Tuesday when you get to cuba.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Here we are!!!

Ryde on

Kevin
    We live north of Fort Wayne in a small town called Rome City....on Sylvan Lake.....looking forward to meeting fellow riders from IN, OH, or West Virginia!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WVgal View Post
    We live north of Fort Wayne in a small town called Rome City....on Sylvan Lake.....looking forward to meeting fellow riders from IN, OH, or West Virginia!!!!!

I would ride through Rome City about twice a month! I am planning a ride to the Indiana Dunes National Park, no dates set yet, keep an eye out. Hope to ride with you soon!

Spyder Garage

Default Ride Information

Hey everyone on the Indiana list, check your PM's. Also, if you don't mind me asking ---- when organizing a ride and trying to communicate with all of you to get details together, it would be much easier if I could just send an email instead of sending multiple PM's on here. Right now there is a limit of 5 people I can send a message to at a time. If I can send an email, I will only have to send one. .... There, are you confused now? LOL

So, if you would be interest in receiving an email concerning rides please PM me your current email address. As usual, when the details are worked out I will post information about the ride here on SpyderLovers.

Thanks,
    Tina
    spydertina@gmail.com