Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

BB67, no changes here. see you Tuesday AM. 0925-0930CDT. at the Heflin exit.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Wayne and I are leaving Columbus around 8am on the 23rd, both with trailers. Plan to travel 280 to Memphis 55 to 63 to 19. Both of us are retired, happy eaters that enjoy the ride, so times are fluid. Anyone along the route is welcome to join us. We are staying at the Days Inn in St James. We will be 2 aging, weight challenged men with Ga. tags and very bright tight safety green Ga Spyder Rider shirts. Good job on the shirts.
    Jerry

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    The route via Nashville/St Louis will get you there entirely on Interstate highways and other than the cities its pretty easy traveling (we went that route from Chattanooga last year). The route via Birmingham/Sikeston will involve a lot of non interstate roads and is probably more scenic but a lot slower traveling overall.

Good Luck, See ya in Cuba!

Keith, Skosh will not be making the trip but I will. I am meeting Paul from Flowery Branch just south of 85 / 985. We will be going into Atlanta and hit I-20 and head west. See ya'll in Bremen.

Spyder Garage

Cracker, what time are yall leaving from that area? I may be able to ride with you through the hellish ATL traffic if I can make that route in time?

Spyder Garage

Default Will see all of you in Cuba

Decide that since my passenger lives NW of Atl we are going to do the following route and meet you in Cuba.
    Gasden, Al
    Florence, Al
    then avoiding Memphis by heading north to Jackson, Tn
    to Dyersburg, tn
    motel here

Second day thru Popular Bluff to Cuba
    Ride Safe!

Joan
    Blue 2011 RT-S: My Economic Contributions: Rt Hand Brake, RAM handle bar cup holder, Kewl Metal Gadget mount for phone/GPS, Midland CB, High Tech V2 Wireless intercom, GloRiders-Blue, BRP hitch, Bike-rack for travel duffel, Grip Puppies, Arrow mirror turn signals, RT HMT Rear light, Utopia Driver's seat back, Lamont's NBV Highway pegs, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Baker Air Wings
    Life is a matter of Prospective We create our own Prospective.

Spyder Garage

Joan, I59 outta Gadsden runs right into I20 in B'ham. Just a short drive, you could meet up with us in B'ham if you still wanted to ride with the group...........

Spyder Garage

Also, both routes cross Jackson, TN as well. The problem is timing. I am still not sure what we are going to do. I think my son is going to be able to take the dog to boarding, so we would be able to leave early. Is anyone eating breakfast at the Cracker Barrel early, maybe we just head out early and get some grub.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Also, both routes cross Jackson, TN as well. The problem is timing. I am still not sure what we are going to do. I think my son is going to be able to take the dog to boarding, so we would be able to leave early. Is anyone eating breakfast at the Cracker Barrel early, maybe we just head out early and get some grub.
    Actually, Doc - Riverside is not going to make it so SWMBO and I are splurging and headed over to Bremen this evening after supper. Spending the night there, laze around tomorrow morning waiting for folks to show up. Just a thought....
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 04-23-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post
    Actually, Doc - Riverside is not going to make it so SWMBO and I are splurging and headed over to Bremen this evening after supper. Spending the night there, laze around tomorrow morning waiting for folks to show up. Just a thought....
    K, we we are going to leave as early as we can so we can get over there and have some breakfast. We are planning on leaving around 6:30 or 7. Even with ATL traffic, we should be there in time to get something to eat. If not, we will at least be there by 10.

Spyder Garage

Default Ahhh the life of Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post

Bet you are asleep as i write this. Will keep in touch,
    Joan
    Blue 2011 RT-S: My Economic Contributions: Rt Hand Brake, RAM handle bar cup holder, Kewl Metal Gadget mount for phone/GPS, Midland CB, High Tech V2 Wireless intercom, GloRiders-Blue, BRP hitch, Bike-rack for travel duffel, Grip Puppies, Arrow mirror turn signals, RT HMT Rear light, Utopia Driver's seat back, Lamont's NBV Highway pegs, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Baker Air Wings
    Life is a matter of Prospective We create our own Prospective.

Spyder Garage

Florida xpress will be pulling into Cowtown around 3PM. tomorrow. The insane group caught the sane group just south of Dyersburg TN decided to stay the night and we will all be coming into Cuba together. . See you then
    Attached Images Attached Images

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

A contingent of the GSR spent the night in Siketon after getting food thrown at them at Lamberts Cafe.

Hitting the road in a few hours for run to Cowtown.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Those of us here are on sensory overload. TIRED from the long ride and overwhelmed by the gadgets and gizmos on everyone's Spyders. It has already cost a few of us a PRETTY penny.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Brother Keith it was GREAT meeting you. Thanks so much for everything! I'll be hanging my Gremlin Bell tomorrow morning!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Forgot to mention getting to meet so many of our forum compatriots.

Spyder Garage

Yes, it was great meeting everyone. Hope our loud yellow/green shirts didn't blind anyone. Most of the group is headed back in the rain today and tomorrow. We are at Tammy's mom's up in IL and we will head back for a marathon drive tomorrow. Again, it was great meeting everyone.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default My Thanks

My thanks to all of the Georgia Spyder Riders that made the journey to Cuba, MO. What a wonderful experience. For those of you who may have missed it, we had a great ride (and some tired butts) by the time we reached Cowtown.

Our favorite vendors were there in force. Rumor is that SpyderPops did great. (Damn those Bump-Skids of his). Though, UNOFFICIALLY, the silly things seem to improve aerodynamics as we, who had them installed, all seemed to realize better gas mileage. RUMOR ONLY AT THIS POINT!!! Gonna have to do some sort of study. Ultimate was there with a new seat for the RT WITH gas door and back rest, Baker was there with Air-Wings, ISCI was there with many of their farkles (sold out of flag holders the first day), TRICLED was there and many others.

Food was good and getting to meet the faces that go with the names we see everyday on the forum was immeasurable.

Plan on one of these type of events in your future. Durango Owner's Event (Colorado) or Lamonster's BBQ (Tennessee) this year. Or next year but sometime in your future.