Spyder Garage

Default M.O.S.T. 3 wheel classes in NH

Is anyone planning on taking the 3 wheeled BRC class the M.O.S.T. offers in NH? The 2012 schedule is up one their website. http://www.mostridertraining.com/course_details.html#3

In addition, is there anyone here who has taken this class? I'm seriously thinking of taking the class this year. I realize that there will be a lot of overlap with the 2 wheeled BRC class I have already taken and passed. But, I'm thinking that just for the evasive manuvers that this class may be helpful. The class is designed by MSF especially for three wheeled trikes or Spyders. It is NOT a sidecar class. They are not allowed.

I would appreciate a course review by anyone who has taken this course anywhere in the country.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Would love to sign up for this course , but at $420.00, that price is crazy high!! Out of my price range. considering that the other two courses are $75.00 and $100.00.

Spyder Garage

I talked to the owner last year about the cost. It's the instructor/student ratio that makes it so expensive.

Anyway, I'm in the process of registering for the May course now. I hope I get in. I'd rather it not be the June or July course, as it can be a long hot day on the range in those months. First course in April is already full.
    Marilyn