pitbull

Default FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Guys Friday night lights is on!!! Guys this gives us a real chance to shine! so excited about this!

Spyder Garage

BRING YOUR CAMERA'S..............IT'S GOIN' TO BE GREAT!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

I gotta get more LEDs!

Aw. Who am I kidding. I can't keep up with Extracool or Phil anyways!

I'll just enjoy the show.

Spyder Garage

Default Four Hundred

Not to change the subject, but I just noticed that we hit the 400 number this morning on Steve's list under the General Discussion thread for Spyderfest........................and it's "CowAm". I just thought that it was kind of appropriate Anyone think it will get to 500
    Last edited by GloryRyders; 02-16-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Not to change the subject, but I just noticed that we hit the 400 number this morning on Steve's list under the General Discussion thread for Spyderfest........................and it's "CowAm". I just thought that it was kind of appropriate Anyone think it will get to 500
    Funny Jim
    I found it neat also because I followed CowAm in the parade last year. So that memory flashed back to me as I made that entry number 400!

Spyder Garage

Looking foreward to the Light show !!
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Lights gona be terriffic!!! Think 500 will be achievable.There's lots out ther yet that aren't sure they can come and will register when they get here!! We are going to have LOTSA FUN!!!

Spyder Garage

Jim there is NO doudt that you will be a huge HIT this year.. You will get the oppertunity to meet a whole lot of them, they will all keep you pretty busy, what ever Len has told you double it twice..

X Joe