Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder Ryders Club - Intrroducing the WIILY Spyder Ryders

On January 21st 26 people got together to discussforming a Spyder Ryders club. We met,agreed on a very informal structure (for now) and scheduled our nextmeeting. On February 4th weheld our second meeting and planned our first event. Jim Potts Motor Group sponsored our meetings.
    At the International Motorcycle Show about 30 members of theWIILY (Wisconsin, Illinois Y) Spyder Ryders supported BRP at their booth bytalking to attendees about our experience with our Spyders. What we did was what most of us do every timewe need to fill up at the gas station and get stopped. Jim Potts arranged for a bus, lunch andshirts (with “Ask me about my Spyder” for the event. Here is a note from the BRP District Managerabout our participation:
    Amajor success at this year's show was the presence of Spyder Owners and Riders inthe booth selling the public on just how great the machines really are. Jim Potts Motor Group organized a bus full of owners (approximately 35)to come to the show wearing T-shirts that said "Ask me about mySpyder". These folks stole the show with firsthand experience andstories being related to potential customers.”
    We are offto a good start and plan on group rides to Spyderfest, Owners Event andlocally. If you have interest in joiningour group let me know and we will get you on our email list.
    Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

Spyder Garage

Do you have meetings and run that you guys do. My hubby and I are always looking to ride.

Spyder Garage

Chelle, the group has changed and is now the Woodstock Spyder Ryder's. We ride out of Jim Potts Motor Group in Woodstock Il. There are also two groups in southern Wisconsin. You can find us on Facebook as well as the SOAR group. We also have a website at www.woodstockspyderryders.com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder Owner Looking To join a Group

Hello all,

My wife and I just purchased a 2013 RT Limited and are interested in finding some local riding groups that we can join. Anyone able to point us in the right direction?

Thanks!

Dubbsrider

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dubbsrider View Post
    Hello all,

My wife and I just purchased a 2013 RT Limited and are interested in finding some local riding groups that we can join. Anyone able to point us in the right direction?

Thanks!

Dubbsrider
    SOAR is Spyder Owners and Ryder's. We are out of Johnson Creek. Visit www.joinsoar.com for more details and our riding schedule.