Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Pretty cool looking I have been playing with the ideal for some time when I came across your posting. Here is what I had been working on. Keep in mind it isn't finished only a rough thought.
    photo.JPG

Spyder Garage

Looks pretty cool. I like the badge in it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Transplanted Texan likes your logo!

Hi fellow Texans,

I'm originally from Dallas but living way up here in Kansas City and still a Texan at heart! If you guys get Tshirts made, could I get one too even though I'm not in your group? My husband is from Illinois, Nebraska and a few other states (preacher's kid) and he always gives me a hard time because I'm from Texas. I just tell him he's jealous because HE'S NOT! Anyway, it would really get his goat if I had a Texas Spyder shirt!

Ryde safe ya'll!

Spyder Garage

2 here plez

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

Guess we need to decide on which design everyone likes then see who can have them made. Any takers?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pappy and Nanna View Post
    Pretty cool looking I have been playing with the ideal for some time when I came across your posting. Here is what I had been working on. Keep in mind it isn't finished only a rough thought.
    photo.JPG
    What do the initials in the center of the star mean?

I am a native Texan living in Georgia. I'd be interested in a shirt at some point too!
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Not really sure what the C A is I used a Real Texas Ranger badge to begin with and it was on the badge. The next generation of the logo I am almost finished with I took the C A off and replacing it with a red Y for the Y factor. I will post a picture of it as soon as I am finished with it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    What do the initials in the center of the star mean?
    Company "A"

Has to do with the territory of the state which they work.
    http://www.texasranger.org/today/companyA.htm

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

photo.JPG
    THIS I LIKE!!!! would proudly wear this.
    I like yours too Twain.. however, I am just not that crazy about the BIG spider.. I am glad to have my Spyder but, I do not like to have actual pics of spiders on my vest,clothes, or bike.. just a personal preference.
    I do not see why we can not give us TEXAS riders two choices?

Spyder Garage

Good to see you again silygirl30. I like the one with the badge alot. When next pic is posted should try to see how to have them made up and how much will cost. Maybe someone will know of someone who does this type of work.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    Good to see you again silygirl30. I like the one with the badge alot. When next pic is posted should try to see how to have them made up and how much will cost. Maybe someone will know of someone who does this type of work.
    Hey Twain!! . Sorry, been so busy I haven't had time to really get on spyderlovers much. I may know of someone who can get the patches made for whomever wants one. I will have a talk with my friend and get some quotes and sizes..

Spyder Garage

Not really sure what the C A is I used a Real Texas Ranger badge to begin with and it was on the badge. The next generation of the logo I am almost finished with I took the C A off and replacing it with a red Y for the Y factor. I will post a picture of it as soon as I am finished with it.

I like it, when can I get some?

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Spyder Garage

SIlygirl 30, ask about shirts also if you don't mind. I know about being busy, amazing how fast time fly's by.

Spyder Garage

SIlygirl 30, ask about shirts also if you don't mind. I know about being busy, amazing how fast time fly's by.

yes yes yes

2008 hayabusa

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Will do. Is it the Texas design with the badge? Minus the C/A on the pic?

Spyder Garage

Will have to ask Pappy and Nanny if ok to use his design I guess but yes. Maybe in short sleeve and long sleeve also since fall is`coming

Spyder Garage

photo.JPG
    I'm not a fan of arachnids of any kind. Sorry. I do like the Texas Ranger badge. Someone does need to check on the copyright of the badge design. Adding the 'Y' will make it nice. Easier to identify as a Spyder Ryder from a distance. I've been told that the 'Y' is a copyright owned by BRP and I've asked about getting permission to use it on other things. The answer was don't waste your time. They won't give permission. BUT, I know many folks use it. Not trying to be a downer, but trying to keep all of us out of trouble.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I'm not a fan of arachnids of any kind. Sorry. I do like the Texas Ranger badge. Someone does need to check on the copyright of the badge design. Adding the 'Y' will make it nice. Easier to identify as a Spyder Ryder from a distance. I've been told that the 'Y' is a copyright owned by BRP and I've asked about getting permission to use it on other things. The answer was don't waste your time. They won't give permission. BUT, I know many folks use it. Not trying to be a downer, but trying to keep all of us out of trouble.
    Very good points!

I have seen tons Of badges like the Rangers badge at all the rally's. I think we are good on the design as long as we don't put the "actual" saying of Texas rangers on it. I don't think we need any marking except the words "Texas Spyder Riders". I will ask my fiend who is a cop though just to make sure. Thanks for that heads up!!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

...nice design, i would also suggest CAT specialties...they do a great!!! job

Spyder Garage

I wold be interested in the patches, t-shirts----I like the badge idea really well. Have you tried the badge over the "flag" design texas--the one with the spider on it??

Jim

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

photo.JPG
    If you'll e=mail me a jpeg of decent size, I'll take it to my patch=maker and get a quote also. The same goes for your "T-Wain". The larger the file the better the scan for detail.

Spyder Garage

Where you been Schnauzer? Deb must have had a long honey do list.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Texas Spyder Ryders Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    If you'll e=mail me a jpeg of decent size, I'll take it to my patch=maker and get a quote also. The same goes for your "T-Wain". The larger the file the better the scan for detail.
    This sounds like a great idea. I will not be able to get any quotes for a few weeks. I'm spending the next few days in a hospital bed then on my couch for a week or so. Any info you can get would be awesome!! I know I want a patch and t shirt. But, only of the one WITHOUT a spider in it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

"T-Wain", I've been busy up at the shop. Seems that the Sturgis trip this year took it's toll on a few local bikes around here. That and just just doing routine service.

Back to the patch, what size are ya'll looking to get. I know your not wanting a full-size back patch. So what about 3 1/2" heart patches. Since it want be in the quantities of hundreds, can probably get them made for around 15.00 each. I can find out Tuesday when she opens. What I'll do is make a pencil copy of Texas Ranger and show it to her, with a request for 25. I might even be able to interest my sticker maker into making some windshield or helmet stickers also..A really big one would look good on my polished SS trailer...

Spyder Garage

Still want some on shirts

2008 hayabusa