Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Awesome Spyder service department in Delaware

We needed what we thought would be warranty work on our RT-S SE5 Spyder. We had bought it at Pete's Motorcycles in Baltimore, but had become increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of the service, so thought we would give J & J Powersports in Wilmington, DE a try. Wish we had that thought a year ago. Quality perople and quality service. Can't say enough good about Jim and CJ. If you are in need of service, routine or emergency, or just a consult, we highy recommend this dealership (don't go to Pete's).

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool J and J powersports.

Hello just read your thread on J and J. I use them as well and yes they are AWESOME! Whole lot of knowledge, reasonable prices. Way way better than the dealership where I bought my spyder. Their attitude alone at J and J is 100 times better.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I have to agree, i didnt even buy my can am from them and they were still very helpful. We are having a problem with something squealing when it backs up and they looked up the recalls and caught one from 2010 that mine never had done (i just bought this one monday so the original owner failed to upkeep it) and in addition he would let us know what would need to be fixed on it (outside of recalls and warrenty), parts cost and would leave it up to us to have them fix it or us (and would give us some pointers if need be). BF dropped it off and said they were extremely nice and helpful, also good pricing on the aftermarket parts you can get for the can ams as well vs the can am book you can get stuff from.
    So I definitely recommend this dealer as well
    Arcturus - 2008 Millennium Yellow Can Am Spyder GS

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear of yet another dealership that serves the customer well.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default dealer

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderCats View Post
    We needed what we thought would be warranty work on our RT-S SE5 Spyder. We had bought it at Pete's Motorcycles in Baltimore, but had become increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of the service, so thought we would give J & J Powersports in Wilmington, DE a try. Wish we had that thought a year ago. Quality perople and quality service. Can't say enough good about Jim and CJ. If you are in need of service, routine or emergency, or just a consult, we highy recommend this dealership (don't go to Pete's).
    Yes C.j and Jim do a good job been there twice give you pointers and talk like human being real nice guys next I go there

Spyder Garage

Thats where my spyder gets serviced also. I wait for it and can't say enough good things about CJ & Jim. I've tried to get them to advertise on here, but no luck yet.... Its no brainer to me..
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Default J&J

thats were i got my RT great staff and very informative...always willing to work with customers

Spyder Garage

Default J&J powesports in Wilmington De

Have they stopped selling and servicing Spyders? All I see them advertizing now are Seadoos.