Spyder Garage

Default Recommended Dealers

I'm new to this Spyder world, bought a new 2012 Spyder RT-S for Christmas. After reading SteveMac's comments on a great dealer he found while on a trip, I thought it would be great to have a listing of Recommended Dealers across the country, so that, should you need service while traveling, you could have a list of Dealers that are recommended by fellow Spyder Ryders. I'm not sure how this works on the forum, but if it would be printable, you could print out the list just before leaving on your trip, put it in with your "must have" paperwork, and feel confident that you would have reliable help, should you need it.

Spyder Garage

We have you covered. Go to the search box and type in Spyderlovers Recommended Service Centers. Up will pop a lot of recommended places to have your serviced if on the road.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Yes, to our little piece of Spyder heaven.

As mentioned above by akspyderman there is a list of dealers and if you look under "SPYDER WEB" on the home page, there is a list for "Spyder Rescue" where various Spyder owners all around the country have listed their names, phone numbers and even if they have tools or a trailer.

This is a great community that Lamonster has built for us all , and you should enjoy yourself here!

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well, I'm glad I just started randomly looking through threads. I didn't know that 'Spyderlovers Recommended Service Centers' existed either. Also, if you are an iPhone user, and I think they have it for Android, there's an app called Tapatalk. Spyderlovers is one of the forums set up to work with it. Whenever we are on the road and I don't have a lappy with us, I use my iPhone4 and login to SL using Tapatalk. It's pretty cheap. I think I paid $3.00 for it.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean