Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Service Experience Survey

This is just a suggestion for BRP: sending by email Costumers Service Experience Survey after each service done.
    Example:

Please provide your feedback based on your recent experience with ....Can-Am Dealership in the box below. Your overall satisfaction comments and rating may be posted on our website to allow prospective customers to review our performance. Only your first name, the first letter of your last name, and hometown will be displayed. We reserve the right to omit comments with inappropriate or offensive language.
    We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuing patronage and to ask for your input regarding the care and service you received. To help us better serve you in the future, please take a few minutes to complete the following questionnaire using the scale provided:
    1. Overall, please rate your satisfaction with your recent service experience at ...
    2. Please rate our ability to provide you with an appointment on the following:
    a. Getting an appointment on your preferred date
    b. Convenience of scheduling an appointment
    c. How long did it take to get your vehicle in for service from the day you wanted?
    3. Please rate your Service Advisor on the following:
    a. Greeting you immediately upon arrival and making you feel welcome
    b. Honesty and integrity
    c. Knowledge and expertise
    d. Responsiveness and keeping you informed
    e. Helpfulness at Spyder pick-up
    f. Explanation of charges and work performed
    g. Offer you Alternate Transportation if appropriate
    h. Was your vehicle ready when promised?
    i. Did a dealer representative contact you after your service event?
    4. Please rate your satisfaction with the following:
    a. Quality of work
    b. Value received for cost of service
    c. All authorized repairs fixed?
    d. Was your Spyder washed?
    5. Please rate the time taken with the following:
    a. Spyder drop off
    b. Completion of Spyder servicing
    c. Payment process at pick up
    d. Spyder return
    6. Please rate the facility with regard to meeting your expectations on the following:
    a. General appearance and cleanliness
    b. Waiting area (comfort, amenities, etc.)
    c. Spyder drop-off and pick-up
    d. Easy access to parking
    7. Overall, would you recommend ....to a family member or close friend for their future purchase and servicing needs?

The scale:
    Unacceptable 1-3
    Average 4-6
    Outstanding 7-9
    Truly exceptional 10

All this results can be inserted in a database.

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

This is not a bad idea for BRP. Both my Honda (car) and BMW (m/c) dealer have a survey after every service performed. And those are the dealers that happen to offer the very best service - perhaps because they care about their customers.
    Dan

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SURVEY

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA AND HAS BEEN LONG IN COMING LET ME BE THE FIRST TO RESPOND FOR ALL #7 QUESTIONS ...# 1 TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE FOR MORE REASONS THAN I CARE TO ELABORATE ON.....MIKE L., MORETOWN VT..DEALER - LAND AIR.. ESSEX VT...

Spyder Garage

This is being done through JD Power, not for every service but it is being done because my dealer brought up one problem with the survey. A lot of times folks from out of town will use them for service and they'll mark high on every question but one question has something to do with "would you use this dealer again for service?" and they check "no" because they are not from the area and that knocks down their overall rating.

Spyder Garage

Good point, but I'm sure they could add something to the list saying they were traveling and needed to use the closest dealer.....

Spyder Garage

My dealer has been using a survey like this for years. It is a good idea because they get good feedback quickly.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA AND HAS BEEN LONG IN COMING LET ME BE THE FIRST TO RESPOND FOR ALL #7 QUESTIONS ...# 1 TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE FOR MORE REASONS THAN I CARE TO ELABORATE ON.....MIKE L., MORETOWN VT..DEALER - LAND AIR.. ESSEX VT...
    BRP if you're listening you really, really need to find an acceptable dealer for Northern Vermont.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This is being done through JD Power, not for every service but it is being done because my dealer brought up one problem with the survey. A lot of times folks from out of town will use them for service and they'll mark high on every question but one question has something to do with "would you use this dealer again for service?" and they check "no" because they are not from the area and that knocks down their overall rating.
    It is just 3 lines of codes into the .db to separate "locals" vs. "visitors".
    In 3 1/2 years I received 1(one) survey in re: Service Experience from JD Power; why hire a third party to do the survey after each service? BRP-Service Providers-Costumers: everybody wins! (IMHO)
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I get a survey form from John Deere every time I've had service done on my tractor. I've also gotten a few after ordering and buying parts. The BRP dealer in Decatur has called asking questions about service, etc.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.845210,-88.952713
    I'm mobile using Tapatalk
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I've gotten the BRP/JDPower survey three times. My dealer, Family Powersports in San Angelo, Tx also does a telephone survey after every visit. They do an excellent job. Nothing but good things to say about them.

Cotton

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I get surveys like this from my GM car dealer and Toyota. The dealers spends as much time explaining to me that anything but an excellent score is unexceptable and how it hurts them. I feel like letting them fill it out themselves seeing how they are telling me what to put down. My BRP dealer would not fare well in a survey. I have not had a problem with their work, the problem is they didn't DO the work asked of them. I have verbally and in writing asked for things to be checked or completed only to find out it was not done when I pick the trike up.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

I get a survey from jd powers every time a repair is done on the spyder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I get surveys like this on my Ford and my Quad, but none from BRP. Maybe they could follow others and then they could see any reoccuring traits between dealers. Just a thought.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I have already got a few surveys from JD Power about spyder service work and also I got one after I purchased the spyder asking about the sales experience.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well I have had alot better service from my Spyder dealer Than I have ever gotten from car dealers or shops.(caught me on a bad day,see post in Off topic forum).Are there some things that could be improved?Maybe, but I have never left thinking they could have at least paid for the Vaseline!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
    I get a survey from jd powers every time a repair is done on the spyder

Me too!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I personally have never received nor ask to complete a Dealer Survey, including the 2008 RS, 2010 RT nor 2011 RT when taken in for any service..

Had I received one I would be pleased to fill one out.
    Last edited by effgjamis; 02-09-2012 at 07:56 PM.