Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP Canada contact needed

Can anyone give me the phone number of a GOOD person to talk to at BRP concerning a service problem with a dealer? Thanks in advance

Spyder Garage

Carlo is the go to guy for problems with the . I don't have the number but someone will come on and provide it. You can also search the site and will come up with the information.

What is your problem?
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Carlo 819-566-3035 spydertechsupport@brp.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the information. I will give him a call.
    as to the problem--- lets just say the level of service quality is not what I expect from a million dollar dealer. Sorry, but I won't go into further details on the board as I do not believe it is the place to " rant" about this type of problem.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well good luck; Please let us know if you get any satisfaction...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by EZ Ed View Post
    Thanks for the information. I will give him a call.
    as to the problem--- lets just say the level of service quality is not what I expect from a million dollar dealer. Sorry, but I won't go into further details on the board as I do not believe it is the place to " rant" about this type of problem.

There is a difference between "ranting" and sharing information that may help one of your fellow NY'rs avoid a bad dealer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We bought our RT in Florida where we spend the winters. The issue (for me) is what is the acceptable level of customer service. Everyone I know has different levels of what is acceptable and I just want to check with Corporate to see what they think. There is a ryde next weekend that looks like many Spyder folks will be attending and I will be checking with them about service. I am a bit unhappy but also understand that "poop" happens. The dealership and I have talked pleasantly which is why I want to check to see what is acceptable and what is not. Looking forward to getting it back and also meeting up with the NY Gawkers at Americade

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by EZ Ed View Post
    We bought our RT in Florida where we spend the winters. The issue (for me) is what is the acceptable level of customer service. Everyone I know has different levels of what is acceptable and I just want to check with Corporate to see what they think. There is a ryde next weekend that looks like many Spyder folks will be attending and I will be checking with them about service. I am a bit unhappy but also understand that "poop" happens. The dealership and I have talked pleasantly which is why I want to check to see what is acceptable and what is not. Looking forward to getting it back and also meeting up with the NY Gawkers at Americade

Great. We can't wait to meet ya. Sorry you are having issues and hope they get them figured out.

Do you know how many times I have read this excact problem on this forum. Countless. Yes, you might be able to call this Carlo guy and he will try to make you feel better. Ok, I get that part. But rest assured, nothing ever gets done to truly fix the dealer issues though.
    Last edited by arntufun; 02-09-2012 at 01:41 PM.