Hello to all.
After a 30+ year hiatus from motorcycles (spent a full month in hospital in Philippines after crash back then before being considered well enough to be MEDEVAC'd back to the U.S. for further reconstructive surgery), my wife encouraged me to look into returning to the open air road now that the girls are all grown and we've started my second retirement. With lingering minor physical problems, I first considered a HD Trike but began looking at the Spyder website a few months ago. Finally made the trip down to Florence (a little closer than the Springs or Denver) to look at and sit one first hand. Ordered a RT Limited a week later and, after three weeks of nervous anticipation, took delivery last Thursday before the Memorial Day weekend. Even though I am still in the process of progressing from initially riding like a timid "li'l ol' gramma" to more like the less timid "ol' grampa" I actually am, I've managed to put in 350+ miles in the four days I've had it. Now I just need to get ready for my sweetheart of the last 43 years to climb on behind and we will be ready to roll. (Oh yeah, we still need to tell the kids but aren't yet quite ready for their "You two are nuts!!" reaction.)
Hopefully, we will be able to do a few short day trips with some of y'all (too many years living in Virginia to get that word out of my working vocabulary) but the four dogs won't let us go out for longer than that on the spur of the moment. (If you've never had a Sheltie tongue lashing for coming home late, you probably won't understand.)
Anyway, I look forward to ryding with many of you over time.

Tom - up in Buena Vista