Quote Originally Posted by bgraybeal View Post
I have been bitten by the spyder! 30 years of motorcycle riding have me addicted to fresh air. I ride my Ducati year round, but am now looking for something with a little more storage room. And something my wife will sit on. She just about fell off of the Ducati once and hasn't been back since.

I am in the Loveland area, and I am a little shocked there aren't more dealerships up this way.
My plan now is to save up and get an RT this summer. I think I have gotten approval from my wife after some fun YouTube videos.

I look forward to meeting some of you on the road!

Brian
Hi Brian! I live between Lyons and Estes Park, and am frequently in Loveland. You're right - not many dealers close. Your choice is Cheyenne or RPM Motorsports in Lakewood. I have had great service with them and they are willing to negotiate - especially towards the end of the season. The other option is to buy one from somone selling one on SpyderLovers, or Ebay. I bought mine on Ebay, got a great price. If I were to buy used, I would try to go the SpyderLover's route.

Good luck and if your wife wants to get her own license, my guy is an MSF instructor in Loveland, and teaches for ABATE on the Front Range Community college range. That said, if she wants a riding buddy who will take care of her - happy to do it. I've only been riding 3 years now, and remember what it was like to get started.