Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You may try some LTL (less than truck load)companies like Conway Freight http://www.con-way.com/en/freight/ But I believe the bikes would have to be crated to go that direction. May be worth a check.

Spyder Garage

Wingman, had this come up last tuesday I could have asked the shipper who stopped by my place to pick up a Honda Helix to haul to N.J. to the person who bought it from me. He was coming up from Daytona picking up bikes along the way and by his comment it sounded like $500 per bike regardless of distance. I helped him load it on a tall 18 wheeler and it was nearly full with 3 abreast. Based on what I saw an RT would take up 3 spaces, plus we had to take off the windshield since he had a VW on a top rack! It was a nice truck, and he mentioned buying/hauling for Jay Leno, Springsteen, & Billy Joel....had a nice 85 Guzzie on board going to Joel! His name was Dan and company is D&K, Newton NJ, 973 534 7823. Buyer of my Helix said it arrived it perfect condition. I think it would be a hard thing to for you to arrange pick-up time wise, aside from the cost. Best of luck, sounds like a great trip.