Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    arntufun

Good luck to you and I hope you will be able to figure out what will work for you. Please keep us posted in what you decide to get so we know what will work and what won't.

Spyder Garage

I picked up one of the Alumna TK-1 trailers today. I found it less expensive in Macon, GA than N.GA. That would be less in sales tax too.
    After they hooked it up, I asked them where were the safety chains were? The guy took a pix of the hitch to send to his distributor. Oooops! So they put on a set. They also had to add an adaptor for lights connector. I have the round plug-in.

There was a woman there purchasing a spare tire for her two year old trailer. I thought good idea. So I asked what would cost with a steel wheel. He said since I was buying a trailer he sell me one for $50. I said OK. On the way to the trailer the sales man went and fetched a tubing chock thing. I told him that wouldn't work with a Spyder. So he said he would give me the spare tire instead. WooHoo!

NowDSC_9069s.jpgDSC_9070s.jpg all I need is a set of ponies for my "Chariot".

The ramp is located under the trailer bed. Release two pins, slide it out and hook it on the rear lip of the bed. Neat Huh?
    Up in the nose, there is a storage box. I'll add some sort of self contained light in there. I thought I'd put the spare tire at the backside of the box.