Spyder Garage

Talking Bert's Mega Mall & Bryce Page NEED your help!

Hey Spyderlovers!
    Bert's Mega Mall is working very hard on our Online Reputation, and we are in need of some positive reviews on the review sites below. I (Bryce Page) have worked with many of you on purchasing your BEST or BEST plus warranty. If you have dealt with me, and purchased your BEST warranty from Bert's Mega Mall please go onto the sites below, and write a review about your positive experience.
    I appreciate anything you can do for us! I thank you for taking the time to read this post...please let me know if you have any questions as I am always here to help.
    http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=berts+mega+mall&hl=en&cid=1621686831579253 131

http://local.yahoo.com/info-20730222-bert-s-mega-mall-covina

By the way, Are you an established Yelper? If so, Yelp about us!

Contact me at: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com or 626-430-9449 if you have any questions!

Have a great day, and RIDE safe!

- Bryce Page

Spyder Garage

I never bought a BEST warranty from you, but on 2 different occasions, your help was the only reason I got a fair price on BEST.
    Without your aggressive pricing I think a lot of dealers would be charging a lot more to new Spyder owners.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    I never bought a BEST warranty from you, but on 2 different occasions, your help was the only reason I got a fair price on BEST.
    Without your aggressive pricing I think a lot of dealers would be charging a lot more to new Spyder owners.
    Well im glad that I could help!

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Art, how is the BEST warranty compared to Western whatever-it-is warranty?
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Cool Bert's Mega Mall & Bryce Page NEED your HELP!!

Hey Spyderlovers!
    Bert's Mega Mall is working very hard on our Online Reputation, and we are in need of some positive reviews on the review sites below. I (Bryce Page) have worked with many of you on purchasing your BEST or BEST plus warranty. If you have dealt with me, and purchased your BEST warranty from Bert's Mega Mall please go onto the sites below, and write a review about your positive experience.
    I appreciate anything you can do for us! I thank you for taking the time to read this post...please let me know if you have any questions as I am always here to help.
    http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=berts+mega+mall&hl=en&cid=1621686831579253 131

http://local.yahoo.com/info-20730222-bert-s-mega-mall-covina

By the way, Are you an established Yelper? If so, Yelp about us!

Contact me at: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com or 626-430-9449 if you have any questions!

Have a great day, and RIDE safe!

- Bryce Page

Spyder Garage

Your website is great and user-friendly.. Posting + feedbck in gmaps and yahoo..

Spyder Garage

Default Interested in quote on Best/Best Plus Warranty

Hi, Bryce,

How can we get a quote on a Best/Best+ Warranty? We live in FL, if that makes a difference. (Unless it's changed, they can't be sold here). We just bought a 2012 RT Ltd.

Thanks,
    Cheryl
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We shopped around to get a price on a 2 year extension of the BEST warranty for my wife's Spyder and your quote was bottom line...The response was swift and everything worked out perfectly...Kudo's for you...^...Larry

Spyder Garage

I'm also interested in a quote and I'm in FL. I went to your mega mall page but couldn't find any links to the B.E.S.T warranty.
    MY RIDE - 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange/Matte Black
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.