Threaded View

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Vegas Valley Spyder meet up, Feb 4th, 10am @ ProShop

Hello fellow Spyder lovers!
    We are planning our first meeting of Las Vegas area Spyder riders. I've been intending on a meetup for a while, but I didn't want to try to plan any gatherings during the holidays, and after the holidays, I found it difficult to get my momentum going on this project again as I had lost a lot of steam.

Sorry for the shorter than preferred notice, but we are planning an initial meeting to occur 10am, this Saturday, February 4th at ProShop in Henderson, NV. Donuts will be provided by the great guys at ProShop. A short meeting and QA session will take place to discuss the possibility of forming a Vegas Valley chapter of Spyder Ryders of America. Followed by a ride to an as yet determined location. We can discuss our final destination during the meeting, but some suggestions include: (from shortest ride duration to longest)
    Nelson's Landing/ElDorado canyon
    Hoover Dam/Willow Beach
    Temple Bar, AZ
    Mt. Charleston Lodge
    Overton via the Lake Mead Loop ( ~$10 entry fee required for this route)

We are certainly open to more suggestions for ride destinations.
    Also please consider as whether or not you would be interested in holding a position on the board for the chapter. We want to keep this as politics free and relaxed as possible, but there does need to be some organization.

If you are planning on coming, please let me know! Thanks!
    Last edited by Arr MiHardies; 01-30-2012 at 12:43 PM.
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America