Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Glynn & Twain-
    You guys have to go....this is our first big Spyder ride. Twain you got it all mapped out for us. Congrats I hope on changing jobs & hope something changes where you both can go. Will miss ya'll if you can't! Laura & Craig

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

a bunch of us from the ft-worth area leaving on the 16th of june going amarillo overnight there then on to alburq 17th-19th be in durango on the 20th-22nd staying at the ramada inn limited there. trip home we go to raton overnight then amarillo overnight then home. any takers let me know and we will arrange a p/u point.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hotel reservations made

Reservations made for the 18th at the Best Western Windsor in Lubbock. Will be staying with a friend in Albuquerque on the 19th then onto Durango.
    Going to be a great trip. Do we have a head count of how many 's are going?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Durango Trip

Quote Originally Posted by conroe spyders View Post
    Hey Texas Riders-
    Know there's alot going around so thought I would post everything on one post. Thanks to Twain looks like he's coordinated a route for us to take. Leaving Monday, June 18th staying night at Best Western Windsor Inn in Lubbock, Tx. $63.50nt (phone # 806-762-8400) booked online advance purchase. Also staying here coming home Saturday night, June 23rd. Tuesday night,June 19th booked Ramada Inn in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Online shows rooms booked call # 505-296-4852 say with Spyder group got king room for $59 nt. Then Wed-Friday night Durango, CO Super 8 booked onlike advance rate $85.85 nt. Hope this helps, think most of us have everything booked but just in case wanted to share. Hurry up June, we are ready to cruise!!!!! Laura & Craig
    Wanted to find out your route to Lubbock as we would like to join on the way. We live in Aspermont Texas & would only be able to go as far as Lubbock & spend the night.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Going to try

Quote Originally Posted by Siennabob View Post
    Hi NitroCircus,

I too look forward to meeting you guys. However, I am now staying at The Super 8 in Durango. I checked their website earlier this week and they had a room available, so I booked it and cancelled my Double Tree reservation; much cheaper! You guys may want to check their website again as it seems to change day to day. In any event, we will definitely have to meet and share some ryding stories!
    Not sure if I can make this one yet. Have had a lot of traveling in the last month.