Spyder Garage

Default two brothers exhaust riders

do i have to put juice box on or can i use o2 mod with two brothers single pipe?

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Two Brothers Exhaust

Hello!
    I have a 2010 RT-A (with a few mods, of course!!). Last year, I replaced the stock exhaust with a TB carbon fiber single pipe system, and I love it!! It is much louder, but that is what I was looking for to help warn the careless cagers out there. It is a simple slip-on, and needed nothing else added. Good Luck!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NVERLAST1 View Post
    do i have to put juice box on or can i use o2 mod with two brothers single pipe?

Are you for real?! - you just asked this very same question on another thread an hour or so ago, whole that very thread is about this , little bit of follow up maybe?
    FYI - either of them work

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Hello!
    I have a 2010 RT-A (with a few mods, of course!!). Last year, I replaced the stock exhaust with a TB carbon fiber single pipe system, and I love it!! It is much louder, but that is what I was looking for to help warn the careless cagers out there. It is a simple slip-on, and needed nothing else added. Good Luck!!!!
    Interesting

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have an 08 GS Manual that came with the TBR Carbon Fiber Single, and I needed the O2 modifier for it.
    IMHO...I'm not too impressed with the quality of the exhaust...it started coming apart on me where the carbon fiber is riveted to the end cap at the bottom.

Spyder Garage

yes, i hadnt read that post again... just tryin make sure

Quote Originally Posted by DragonLorD View Post
    Are you for real?! - you just asked this very same question on another thread an hour or so ago, whole that very thread is about this , little bit of follow up maybe?
    FYI - either of them work

Interesting