Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Default Group Buy RT Dash Kit

I'm interested in the red/black carbon fiber dash kit. Can we get 10 or more to sign up for the next batch order? If so, we'll save roughly $40 each. The regular price is around $229 for the CF kits and we'll get em' for $189. AND...you'll have time to install them before SpyderFest 2012.

I'll be No. 1, just reply to this thread with color choice, year and model. I'll edit this post and add you to the group buy. That way we'll know just who is in for sure. If we can get 20 or more that would be great! We just need a minimum of 10 in order to get the discount.

UPDATE FROM PETE: Wow, I'm impressed how fast Kevin was able to get almost enough members for another group buy. I wanted to clarify a few question that have come up... The RT kits are 12 pieces (not 10) our mistake in the first post. Also, the group buy includes all CF dash colors and wood not the chrome kit. Once we have the 10 you will need to contact us by phone or email so we can gather the necessary purchase information to get the kits ordered. We will expedite as quick as possible but please expect 2-4 weeks deliver due to production. (we have no control over the production of the kits once our order goes in)

Order Details: However, our vender is very attentive to our requests and really tries hard to meet our deadline requests. Our first group order did take more time due to the templating of the new parts. Now that they have them the orders should get processed even quicker. It is also comforting to know that they are watching our back in that they will only ship the best of quality parts. As an example, the first group order (carbon fiber parts only) did not pass final inspection so the are rerunning the complete order rather than ship us bad parts & do a bunch of exchanges later. Although this take more time in the long run it benefits us all. 1 group members, We appreciate your patience... Like I said this second group order should get processed much quicker..

Here are some photo links of various color kits installed & color samples:

Red Carbon Fiber kit

Silver Carbon Fiber dash

Real carbon fiber sample piece

Please let us know what questions you have or if you have already signed up to preorder contact us by email or phone to complete the order.
    pete@powersportswraps.
    814-838-6377

-
    Color samples

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...p?albumid=1782

According to Pete we still have some folks that haven't given their shipping and billing info yet. The most recent list that I have of confirmed
    members are highlighted in
    GREEN below. As soon as he has 10 solid orders it will be placed. contact me if any of this info is not correct.
    Kevin

1. kevorama - Red/Black Carbon Fiber
    dash kit for Viper Red 2011 RTS
    2. YumaJim - Red/Black Carbon Fiber dash kit for White 2011 RT Limited
    3. Chazzman - Real Carbon Fiber dash kit for White 2012 RT Limited
    4. bitsy224m - Red/Black Carbon Fiber
    dash kit for White 2011 RT Limited
    5. rafiki2cu - Red/Black Carbon Fiber dash kit for Viper Red 2011 RTS
    6. GLHRN - Silver Carbon Fiber dash kit for Magnesium 2011 RT AC
    7. OP Spyder - Real Carbon Fiber dash kit for Black 2010 RTS
    8. jimclarkf1 - Yellow Carbon Fiber dash kit for Yellow 2008 SM5 PE
    9. BLUE MULE - Real Chrome dash kit for Orbital Blue 2011 RTS (Solids and synthetics don't qualify, sorry) We still need a few more
    10. Nor Cal Spyder - Real Carbon Fiber dash kit for White 2011 Limited
    11. Badazzspydee - Red/Black Carbon Fiber
    dash kit 2011 Pearl Limited
    dmdahnert - Silver Carbon Fiber dash kit
    13. EddieK
    14. Idaspud - Real Carbon Fiber dash kit
    15. mrfats - Carbon Fiber dash kit (02/03/2012) There's still time, HURRY!!!
    20. (your name here)

Maybe more...
    ")
    Last edited by kevorama; 02-05-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Adding on to group buy

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

There have been 1,116 views (to date) and we're up to 10 that want a dash kit. Jump in now and save $40. Normally $229 with an order of at least 10 ppl, we're looking at a bulk price of $189!
    This is a reasonably easy and inexpensive way to make your machine stand out in a crowd or at the gas station.
    Go out and look at your dash. I'm willing to bet that It looks like it could use a little something. Make it 'pop' by adding a dash kit.
    Just reply to this thread and we'll get it worked out with Pete @ Spyder Wraps. Most folks say that it's really easy and only takes 30-45 minutes to install (Fonz's wife put them on in 30 and Lamonster did it in 45 and he was taking his time).
    Who's next?

We need a few more ppl. The Red/Black Carbon Fiber looks really sweet and it's very popular... are you in?

COLORS_CHART_tag V1.jpg Red-Black CF Sample 1.jpgRed-Black CF Sample 2.jpgRed-Black CF Sample 3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kevorama; 01-31-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Dash Kit

Count me in

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I need to start somewhere, why not... I'm in.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Alright, that's a start! We've got YumaJim and Chazzman. Do you want to throw your color choices in while we're at it so everyone else can see?
    This is one of the cheapest and easiest mods you can do. We need 7 more... bit the bullet fellow SpyderRyders
    Last edited by kevorama; 01-29-2012 at 11:41 AM.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by YumaJim View Post
    Count me in
    Do you have a color choice yet? Don't forget year and model. Good to have you on board!

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chazzman View Post
    I need to start somewhere, why not... I'm in.
    Chazzman, let me know if you have a color choice yet? Don't forget year and model. If I ever find out that I have 6 months to live I'll give sky diving a go. Until then, my Spyder is as close to flying as it gets

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have a White RT so I am thinking of going with the red, black, carbon fiber like Lamont has.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

I have a White RT so I am thinking of going with the red, black, carbon fiber like Lamont has.
    Mine is red and I'm with the Red/Black CF. What's your model and year?
    Last edited by kevorama; 01-29-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    Mine is red and I'm with the Red/Black CF. What's your model and year?
    2012 White RT limited

Spyder Garage

Default dash

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    I'm interested in the red/black carbon fiber dash kit. Can we get 10 or more to sign up for the next batch order? You'll have time to install them before SpyderFest 2012.

I'll be No. 1, just reply to this thread with color choice, year and model. I'll edit this post and add you to the grouip buy. That way we'll know just who is in for sure. If we can get 20 or more I'm sure we'll all save more.

UPDATE: I just sent Pete an email for info on 10pc kit versus 12 pc. He's also going to give me a close price range difference based on the amount of people we can get in on this purchase. In other words, Group Buy price versus regular. I'll post as soon as I have that information.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...p?albumid=1782

1. kevorama - Red/Black Carbon Fiber dash kit for Viper Red 2011 RTS
    2. YumaJim -
    3. Chazzman - Red/Black Carbon Fiber
    dash kit for White 2012 RT Limited
    4. (your name here) -
    Maybe more...

HOW ARE THESE APPLIED

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

bisty224m, I couldn't find that video to post. Lamonster was one of the first one's to put these on his Spyder and they look awesome. He said it took him about 45 minutes to do it and he took his time. Here is a quote from Pete about the dash kits and pricing. You can also do a search for Pete Spyder Wraps to see me info.

From Pete:

We have a new product in the works for the RT models. It is a 10 piece dash kit which will be available in many different colors, patterns & textures. The White pieces on Lamonsters Spyder. This indicates where the dash pieces will be. Both sides will be included in a kit & it will be sold as a peel and stick application using 3M acrylic automotive grade adhesive.

PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS: If we can get a minimum of 10 RT members to order at the same time everyone will be able to save $. SYNTHETIC PATTERNS 1 Kit at a time: 189.00 ea. SYNTHETIC PATTERNS 10 kits at a time $159.00 --- REAL CARBON FIBER 1 Kit at a time $229.00 REAL CARBON FIBER 10 kits at a time $189.00. We can mix and match colors for a 10 kit order. In order to do this we will have to have payment when the order is placed. Keep in mind that these are not on the shelf they are made to order so PLEASE ask questions about colors because they will non returnable.
    Contact us with your questions & I will do my best to answer them. I have an actual hard copy color chart coming which will help me answer your questions. Pete@powersportswraps.com
    814-838-6377

I hope that this helps you and anyone else that is interested. I'm all for saving $40 bucks if I can. It's one of the cheapest and easiest upgrades you can make.

Thanks,

Kevin

Spyder Garage

Default DASH KIT

I WILL TAKE THE RED/BLACK CARBON FIBER FOR WHITE LIMITED 2011 RT
    THANKS
    VICKI

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bitsy224m View Post
    I WILL TAKE THE RED/BLACK CARBON FIBER FOR WHITE LIMITED 2011 RT
    THANKS
    VICKI
    Look at Lamonster's bike to see just what it will look like on your's. His is white with the Red/Black CF. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to give you any tips on installation.
    I'm putting you on the list at no. 4 check back in or subscribe to this thread for updates.

Spyder Garage

Default LAMONT DASH

YES I HAVE SEEN HIS SPYDER...REALLY NICE LOOK....THANKS

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm in for the Red and Black (Real Carbon Fiber Kit) for 2011 Red RTS.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

UPDATE: I just sent Pete an email for info on 10pc kit versus 12 pc. He's also going to give me a close price range difference based on the amount of people we can get in on this purchase. In other words, Group Buy price versus regular. I'll post as soon as I have that information

What is the difference between the 10 pc. kit and the 12 pc. kit.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

I wish I could tell you. The 12 pc is a prototype and in the works. If you search Lamonster's RTW bike you'll see what the red/black cf looks like. I believe his is a 10 pc but I'm not positive. I will post as soon as I know. We're out on the bike in 40 degree weather now. Warming up on a sports bar ")

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.983030,-90.969114

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Dash Kit

I'd like the red/black carbon fiber for my white 2011 Ltd.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by YumaJim View Post
    I'd like the red/black carbon fiber for my white 2011 Ltd.
    OK, I've got you down for a Red/Black CF. Get back to you as soon as we get our number.

Thanks,

Kevin

Spyder Garage

I'll take the Silver Carbon Fiber for my 2011 Magnesium RT AC

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GLHRN View Post
    I'll take the Silver Carbon Fiber for my 2011 Magnesium RT AC
    You are in at no. 6 my friend

Spyder Garage

I have a white RT, and the red and black carbon fiber set my bike off. I love it. My wife did the install, and it only took about 30 minutes

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
    I have a white RT, and the red and black carbon fiber set my bike off. I love it. My wife did the install, and it only took about 30 minutes
    Excellent! Thanks for the positive feedback. I can't wait to get mine. This 'group buy' is filling up faster than I thought it would.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dash Kit

Me Too!

I would like the Real Carbon Fiber kit for my black 2010 RTS

Ann