Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OP Spyder View Post
    Me Too!

I would like the Real Carbon Fiber kit for my black 2010 RTS

Ann
    Op Spyder, do you mean Black Carbon Fiber? There are 10 different colors of real CF dash kits. Please look at this chart for a better reference--->

COLORS_CHART_tag V1.jpg
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

I'm in. 2011 Orbital Blue RTS. I'm going with the Real Chrome Dash Kit. I talked to Pete already and will place my order directly with him. Just need one more order! Thanks Kevorama.
    2011 RT-SE5 - Orbital Blue - Garmin Zumo 660, Shoei Firestrike Helmets, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs, Sena SMH10 Bluetooth, Real Chrome Dash Kit, Butler Mug and Camera Mount, Spyderpops Heat Shield, Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE MULE View Post
    I'm in. 2011 Orbital Blue RTS. I'm going with the Real Chrome Dash Kit. I talked to Pete already and will place my order directly with him. Just need one more order! Thanks Kevorama.
    Thanks for joining forces with us BLUE MULE!
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Kevorama-my order may not count as it's not carbon fiber-sorry, didn't realize the deal may be for carbon fiber only orders-my bad.
    2011 RT-SE5 - Orbital Blue - Garmin Zumo 660, Shoei Firestrike Helmets, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs, Sena SMH10 Bluetooth, Real Chrome Dash Kit, Butler Mug and Camera Mount, Spyderpops Heat Shield, Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard

Spyder Garage

An order is an order my friend. Show me your bike when you're done.
    Last edited by kevorama; 01-30-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    James Dean

SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hello Spyderlovers...

Wow I'm impressed how fast Kevin was able to get almost enough members for another group buy. I wanted to clarify a few question that have come up... The RT kits are 12 pieces (not 10) our mistake in the first post. Also, the group buy includes all CF dash colors and wood not the chrome kit. Once we have the 10 you will need to contact us by phone or email so we can gather the necessary purchase information to get the kits ordered. We will expedite as quick as possible but please expect 2-4 weeks deliver due to production. (we have no control over the production of the kits once our order goes in)

Order Details: However, our vender is very attentive to our requests and really tries hard to meet our deadline requests. Our first group order did take more time due to the templating of the new parts. Now that they have them the orders should get processed even quicker. It is also comforting to know that they are watching our back in that they will only ship the best of quality parts. As an example, the first group order (carbon fiber parts only) did not pass final inspection so the are rerunning the complete order rather than ship us bad parts & do a bunch of exchanges later. Although this take more time in the long run it benefits us all. 1 group members, We appreciate your patience... Like I said this second group order should get processed much quicker..

Here are some photo links of various color kits installed & color samples:

Red Carbon Fiber kit

Honey Burl Wood dash

Silver Carbon Fiber dash

Chrome Dash kit

Real carbon fiber sample piece

Solid Red Dash kit

Please let us know what questions you have or if you have already signed up to preorder contact us by email or phone to complete the order.
    pete@powersportswraps.
    814-838-6377

-
    Color samples

Spyder Garage

Kevorama-my order may not count as it's not carbon fiber-sorry, didn't realize the deal may be for carbon fiber only orders-my bad.

What about a nice silver carbon fiber for that blue Roadster... It would look really sharp! That would also allow for some nice matching silver graphics later on.

'Bikeless'

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chazzman View Post
    What about a nice silver carbon fiber for that blue Roadster... It would look really sharp! That would also allow for some nice matching silver graphics later on.
    I think the silver carbon fiber would be sharp! That was actually my choice, but then Pete directed me to some pics and I saw the Chrome on a Roadster and boy did it look sharp. A friend of mine did his red RT with the solid red dash kit and it was really clean and crisp looking,so once I saw the solid chrome, I was hooked. Blue and Chrome do it for me. Also, Kevorama said I should post a pic of mine when I get it installed, and I think it would be cool if we all posted our pics on this thread once installation is complete. Just a thought.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    An order is an order my friend. Show me your bike when you're done.
    Hey Kevin, Do we still need one more?
    'Bikeless'

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chazzman View Post
    Hey Kevin, Do we still need one more?
    Not only do we need one more, we need everyone to contact Pete with their shipping and billing info. Pete has to have at least 10 orders for his supplier to give him the discount that he passes on to us. I'd like to see many more just to be on the safe side. The sooner we get 10 folks info in his hands the sooner the order gets placed. I talked with Pete for half an hour last night. Super nice guy and runs a great shop. He has all of my billing and shipping info and I think that makes 4 or 5 of us. The rest need to get on board. I'll keep you informed. Some folks are talking with me through PM's and not through public threads and posts.

Kevin
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

I just contacted Pete and placed my order.

Spyder Garage

Excellent! We're getting closer.
    James Dean

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I've been watching this thread for a bit and talking with Pete on some other graphics for the RT. However, this seems to be a good time to come out of "lurkdom" and say I'm all for the dash kit in the silver carbon. Count me in and I'll let Pete know the necessary information.

Spyder Garage

Fantastic! Got it. What color is your bike and is it RT/RTS? We're going to get everyone from this thread to post the finished product to an Album. Thanks for getting in.

Kevin
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Default Placed my order

Just got off the phone with Pete and placed my order for the red/black CF for "The Pearl" aka 2011 RT Limited!!!!!
    2014 Spyder RTS SE6 in pearl white - The "Pearl II" Corbin Seat and Backrest, Diamond R Passenger Arm Rests, Baker Air Wings

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Badazzspydee View Post
    Just got off the phone with Pete and placed my order for the red/black CF for "The Pearl" aka 2011 RT Limited!!!!!
    Coolbeans! Be sure to send me a pic when it's done.
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

I have placed my order with Pete as well...
    'Bikeless'

Spyder Garage

Pete has my order and my info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    Fantastic! Got it. What color is your bike and is it RT/RTS? We're going to get everyone from this thread to post the finished product to an Album. Thanks for getting in.

Kevin
    Mine is a 2010 silver RT-AC. Spoke with Pete and gave him the pertinent information. Managed a little talk time about some custom graphics as well. Figured it was time to stop lurking and get involved.

Diana

Spyder Garage

Glad you did. I talked to him about some custom work, also. I have an idea of what I want, but it's going to take me a while to do in photoshop. Good luck!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.819435,-90.822021
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Nice guy, that Mr. Pete. I also talked to him about a custom idea I had. He is very enthusiastic about his work and easy to deal with. I wish everyone conducted business like this. So I ordered my Real Chrome Dash Kit yesterday and he just called me to tell me he was already shipping it! PA. to Texas by way of UPS..... hmmmm... I could get lucky and have it by the weekend. Sorry I bailed on the carbon fiber, but I'm looking forward to everyone's pics. Hope you all get yours soon!

Kyle

Spyder Garage

Nice guy, that Mr. Pete. I also talked to him about a custom idea I had. He is very enthusiastic about his work and easy to deal with. I wish everyone conducted business like this. So I ordered my Real Chrome Dash Kit yesterday and he just called me to tell me he was already shipping it! PA. to Texas by way of UPS..... hmmmm... I could get lucky and have it by the weekend. Sorry I bailed on the carbon fiber, but I'm looking forward to everyone's pics. Hope you all get yours soon!

Kyle
    You've got to go with what looks best on your machine, Kyle. If it's the Chrome, then party on and you'll be sportin' the great looks weeks ahead of me. I'm probably at least 4 weeks out from getting mine. But, it's cool. I have 2 sets of GloRyders en route with 3 different color inserts and some major wiring routing decisions to make. As long as I get them before SpyderFest 2012 in Cuba, MO.

Take care, bro.
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Default We Did IT!!!

Great news folks, we did it! Op Spyder made the 10th member to give Pete her info. He will turn in the order tomorrow and we should see our dash kits in two to three weeks. The kits are shipped from the Carbon Fiber manufacturer to Power Wraps. Pete inspects each one to make sure that it meets his standards and repackages the kit with their instructions for installation. I know that I will definitely be dealing with him and his company again in the future for my graphics needs.

It was nice meeting all of you and I saw that some of you will be attending SpyderFest 2012 in Cuba, MO. We are checking in on Thursday and staying through Sunday, so I'll see some of you there. Make sure you look us up.

Last but not least, let's see those pics after you finish your new dashes!

Roll on safely,

Kevin
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

A BIG thank you to kevorama for getting this thread together! Thanks! I am excited to get it. I am also impressed with Power Sports Wraps. Pete was awesome to talk to and I placed an order to "jazz" up my Spyder and I placed the order yesterday and it shipped out today. So I am excited to get that package as well. Pictures to come!

Thanks again kevorama! See you at Spyderfest!

Spyder Garage

Default Room For One More?

I have been out of the loop for a couple days is it to late sign up for a white kit to match my 2012 Limited?

Ed