Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Much awaited...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FANG View Post
    Was able to take a few pics yesterday lighting not great will get others when we finally see the sun again.
    Bill,

Fang looks a lot different and I like that wrap on the trunk. The orange pinstripe looks good with what I was able to see and the added lights in the rear is always welcomed in being seen by the cagers. I gotta make an adjustment to my Madstad. Was getting some bobblehead Saturday and noticed it a few months ago on Hwy 98 but didn't feel like messing with it. Looking forward to seeing Fang at night all lit up.

Brian
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by smartin436 View Post
    Yup......

Red and Phantom Black, is a good combination.
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PCBeachBum View Post
    Could DocRags and Erags become a 2 Spyder household someday? DocRags, did you ever go for your Motorcycle Endorsement? I do believe I saw a post about you wanting to get it on your license but, not with a two wheeler. I do know FL now has a 3 wheeler course and you can take the test on your Spyder.

Bill, you better get over there soon! I think DocRags is making plans for Fang.
    The 3 wheeler courses are in Orlando and Tampa, so I've not bothered with trying to take the test yet. I'm having fun riding on the back taking pictures...it was just too hard for me to drive FANG without grinding gears and stalling out ...SHHHH, don't tell Fang's owner!
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by smartin436 View Post
    I think Docrags would look great on a new RTS!!!!
    ...I'm not sure after I got the MINI Convertible for Christmas, that Erags has any $$$ left for an RTS! For some reason he'd rather stay retired than earn more $. My mom always was worried he couldn't support me in the lifestyle I'm used to! She can't figure out how we're having so much fun!
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DocRags View Post
    The 3 wheeler courses are in Orlando and Tampa, so I've not bothered with trying to take the test yet. I'm having fun riding on the back taking pictures...it was just too hard for me to drive FANG without grinding gears and stalling out ...SHHHH, don't tell Fang's owner!

SHHHHH,
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

...I'm not sure after I got the MINI Convertible for Christmas, that Erags has any $$$ left for an RTS! For some reason he'd rather stay retired than earn more $. My mom always was worried he couldn't support me in the lifestyle I'm used to! She can't figure out how we're having so much fun!
    MINI Convertible? Great present and Cool little car. A friend from high school had one and getting in it? No Problem! Getting out? Big Problem! Same with the MGB and as long at the top was down, not a problem getting out. Had a 1973 VW Thing here and getting in it with the hardtop on? Forget about it! Being 6'4" has its advantages and disadvantages.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Thought it was just me but the clutch handle was readjusted and it was shifting rough -- you have been caught Doc -- J.K.
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on the mods! I started putting them on right after I bought my 09 SM5, and got kind of addicted to it... finally had to stop due to financial considerations, but I'll pick back up when I can <wink> Again, enjoy your newly modified Spyder!
    I don't consider myself a Spyder Ryder, I consider myself a Spyder Pylot!!