Thread: Hey MoGang

Spyder Garage

Default Hey MoGang

Just a reminder Feb meeting is coming up, is everyone working on their rides?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Hermann Ryde

I am assuring that we would run the same route as last year for Hermann and offer the same lunch options. If we want or need to make changes, let me know. Last year those who made this run all seemed to have a good time and enjoyed their selections.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Sent you and Len the ladies ride. We will be doing test drive on Saturday the 28th. In cages if necessary. Of course I still don't have my bike so I am sure it will be cages.... You all know I don't ride BITCH!

SpyderLady

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default MoGang Ride

Steve and I have ours undercontrol, will be going the same route as last year to Elephant Rock State Park, will take N HWY. to Johnson Shuts Inns State Park. I am not sure about the eating place. Last year they ate at Bailey Joes barbecue, which is a great place to eat. Lot of Bikers ride there to eat. New Barbecue place opened in Caledonia Mo. which I have received awesome reviews about their barbecue. I will see which one will give me a discount for our riders.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydermonkey4 View Post
    Steve and I have ours undercontrol, will be going the same route as last year to Elephant Rock State Park, will take N HWY. to Johnson Shuts Inns State Park. I am not sure about the eating place. Last year they ate at Bailey Joes barbecue, which is a great place to eat. Lot of Bikers ride there to eat. New Barbecue place opened in Caledonia Mo. which I have received awesome reviews about their barbecue. I will see which one will give me a discount for our riders.
    Well run the route ahead of time and have to test out the food places!!!
    I feel it is our "duty".

Spyder Garage

Just to let mogang know flags are being shipped today. Should have for Feb meeting. Will appreciate getting money from everyone at meeting. Tks

SpyderLady

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hello, MoGang members! We are coming to SpyderFest for the first time. We just purchased our Viper Red RT-SE5 this past July. How can the wife and I become a member? We live in Troy, MO. and would like to participate when work and weather (and kids) and the stars are all in alignment, LOL.

Thanks,

Kevin & Joanie Story
    Last edited by kevorama; 01-28-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    Hello, MoGang members! We are coming to SpyderFest for the first time. We just purchased our Viper Red RT-SE5 this past July. How can the wife and I become of member? We live in Troy, MO. and would like to participate when work and weather (and kids) and the stars are all in alignment, LOL.

Thanks,

Kevin & Joanie Story
    It is pretty tough Kevin.
    Show up at Cowtown the First Saturday of every month to rYde. You must be committed to having fun and enjoy long twisty rides usually ending up at a restaurant and often followed by ice cream.

Oh and of course there are the chairs. Lots and lots of chairs and tables to move during Spyderfest!

Work hard rYde hard!

Come rYde with us and have a great time.

Last edited by SteveMac; 01-28-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Show up at Cowtown the First Saturday of every month to rYde. You must be committed to having fun and enjoy long twisty rides usually ending up at a restaurant and often followed by ice cream.

Oh and of course there are the chairs. Lots and lots of chairs and tables to move during Spyderfest!

Work hard rYde hard!

We're set to pull in sometime on Thursday. We are planning on Len taking our bike in and making it trailer ready over the fest weekend. We'll help when and where we can. I can't believe that I only have 3 months from now to make my Spyder more unique than it already is! Looking forward to meeting you and all the others that have donated time and info to my up-fitter questions. 1st round is on me... that only applies to the first 4 people I meet, LOL!
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

The first of the month rydes that Steve mentioned are just June thru October. The November thru April are the months that we work on organizing Spyderfest...........Len is a tough taskmaster. Work, Work, Work, oh yeh, then there are the table and chairs.

Hope to see you this Saturday

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

This Saturday would be a great time to meet everyone, come Spyderfest we are so busy we hardly see each other. I should mention, we are just a fun loving group that tries real hard not to be organized.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

SPYDERMONKEY4

I did the Elephant Rock Run (Gun Shop Run) last year. You can sign me for that one again. It will be even better this year because I can relax and really enjoy the sites. I am really looking forward to Spyderfest this year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post

Work hard rYde hard!

I have a trivia cancer benefit for a friend at 7 P.M. this Saturday, but I think I can work both in. What time do the meetings start?
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    I have a trivia cancer benefit for a friend at 7 P.M. this Saturday, but I think I can work both in. What time do the meetings start?
    10:00 am at Cowtown.

Spyder Garage

Kevorama..... I will be one of the first four you meet cause I do registration so I should be in on first drinks. John and I live close to you, just a mile from DD and i64/40 off Sommers road. Be sure to look us up as we can ride together to cuba whenever we are all going at te same time

Meetings are usually over by 1:00 or so, thus you should be able to make your trivia also. Welcome

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Kevorama..... I will be one of the first four you meet cause I do registration so I should be in on first drinks. John and I live close to you, just a mile from DD and i64/40 off Sommers road. Be sure to look us up as we can ride together to cuba whenever we are all going at te same time

Meetings are usually over by 1:00 or so, thus you should be able to make your trivia also. Welcome
    Thanks for the invite SpyderLady, that sounds like a plan. We'll keep in touch.

Kevin
    James Dean