Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl w/ storage and size like Corbin Smuggler...good idea??

This would be a dream come true for many of us GS and RS riders using a Can Am Spyder Mono Cowl as a removable storage attachment to our Spyders. I think it would be an excellent addition to the lack of additional storage beyond the front storage, a backpack, putting the R-35 bags on or buying the Corbin Smuggler Set up with a price that could compare to a couple of car payments. Is there anything one out there with the fiber glassing and modeling skills thinking of making a prototype? Just like to get a feel if any one else who thinks it would be cool to have a removable Mono Cowl that could store your cell phone, notebook computer, your little odds and ends in a lockable storage access, easily attachable and detachable, contours with standard GS and RS seat contours and the grab bars.

I know it sounds dreamy, but I got the next 3 months to recoup from ankle reconstruction surgery to experiment with some automotive clay molds. I’m no artist but I think I can shape some clay. Like to hear your thoughts be it yeas or nays.

Cheers,

Cole

Alien Aracnid Pod Stinger.jpgAlien Aracnid Pod Fang.jpgMock Up Right Side.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cole369; 02-21-2012 at 11:40 PM.