Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default So many tards so little time, lol

Last weekend I went to park in an area designated for motorcycles. As I was backing in a scruffy looking guy told me I could not park there. Rather than make an issue I applogized and move to a car slot. When I was leaving I seen the same guy driving out on his HD, wide open pipes and trying to catch up with a couple more bikes already down the road a bit. About 2 miles down the road I spotted his helmut and his bike, he was being ticketed by a man in blue, lol.. I waved and smiled, he gave me the bird and mouthed FU.

I pulled up to a stop sign and there was the other two bikes he was chasing waiting on the side of the road. When I stopped I told them their friend was a few miles back and should catch up soon. The guy was civil and thanked me then he said to the other guy "hes going to be there a while, he has some outstanding issues with the cops". The other guy grunted then told me I could leave.. lol.. I thanked him for that, cranked up my tunes, put my feet on the cruise pegs and left slowly. I wonder how long they had to wait, lol....
    Last edited by bluestratos; 02-25-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Spyder Garage

Karma at it's best.
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ain't it great when you get to watch a beautiful story unfold right in front of you?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

poetic justice

Spyder Garage

I do like poetic justice and karma. They make your day.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 02-25-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

You dealt with it very well. I don't think I would have moved my Spyder but then I'd have have had to stay with it or risk the guy messing with it. People can be haters, but haters don't do well in life (or with the men in blue).
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'll Bet the "Finger Jester and His Extremely Limited Correct Usage of the English Language" did him a lot of good while telling the Officer just why he was "SPEEDING" and why they had the "outstandings" on him??????????hehehehehehehe, good things come to those who wait!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bluestratos View Post
    Last weekend I went to park in an area designated for motorcycles. As I was backing in a scruffy looking guy told me I could not park there. Rather than make an issue I applogized and move to a car slot. When I was leaving I seen the same guy driving out on his HD, wide open pipes and trying to catch up with a couple more bikes already down the road a bit. About 2 miles down the road I spotted his helmut and his bike, he was being ticketed by a man in blue, lol.. I waved and smiled, he gave me the bird and mouthed FU.

I pulled up to a stop sign and there was the other two bikes he was chasing waiting on the side of the road. When I stopped I told them their friend was a few miles back and should catch up soon. The guy was civil and thanked me then he said to the other guy "hes going to be there a while, he has some outstanding issues with the cops". The other guy grunted then told me I could leave.. lol.. I thanked him for that, cranked up my tunes, put my feet on the cruise pegs and left slowly. I wonder how long they had to wait, lol....
    Hey,PM me if you get down towards Mount Vernon before the end of April!