Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest Ladies Ride Coming Soon

Keep an eye on the General Discussion forum, I will be posting information on the Ladies Ride during SpyderFest. Will be a fine time and ride for sure!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Woo Hoo! A ryde with no boys allowed!!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Woo Hoo! A ryde with no boys allowed!!
    What if I wear a wig! Never mind you would probably want me to shave as well, and it just ain't worth it.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    What if I wear a wig! Never mind you would probably want me to shave as well, and it just ain't worth it.
    Just shave yer legs and call ya a road guard!!!

Spyder Garage

I'm trying to talk my wife into doing this but she said she only rides behind me, I think she just doesn't want me to ride alone. I think she might go along with this. If you let me know where your ride is going, I think I could go out ahead of all of you and find some spot to get some nice pictures of the group riding. I would not ride with you, Just pass you guys up to get to another spot. and then leave you along. If you want to see some of the shots I got from our group rides here in Florida just go to my profile or some of my post that have our rides on them. I'm not a professional photographer but I do get some good shots. Just a thought.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Thank you. That is a great idea. Please see me at Spyderfest (I should be easy to find..part of MOGANG )just ask and someone will point me out. Once I have ridden the route a few times I will be able to give you some ideas on good spots for pics. Thank you again

SpyderLady

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    I'm trying to talk my wife into doing this but she said she only rides behind me, I think she just doesn't want me to ride alone. I think she might go along with this. If you let me know where your ride is going, I think I could go out ahead of all of you and find some spot to get some nice pictures of the group riding. I would not ride with you, Just pass you guys up to get to another spot. and then leave you along. If you want to see some of the shots I got from our group rides here in Florida just go to my profile or some of my post that have our rides on them. I'm not a professional photographer but I do get some good shots. Just a thought.

Johnny that is a great idea!!! However after ryding a long time behind Erick I'm ready to go ahead and far!! I hope this ryde is not to go shopping.

Spyder Garage

I would gladly have her ride behind me...if this is a SHOPPING ride then I won't choose it...but if not and she wants...just let me know.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Thanks we are planning on ariving at Cowtown Tuesday the 24th, see you then. John & Carol

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Thank you. That is a great idea. Please see me at Spyderfest (I should be easy to find..part of MOGANG )just ask and someone will point me out. Once I have ridden the route a few times I will be able to give you some ideas on good spots for pics. Thank you again

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

This will NOT be a shopping ride!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I would gladly have her ride behind me...if this is a SHOPPING ride then I won't choose it...but if not and she wants...just let me know.
    Sounds good, you have a wing women

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like, All Girl Ryde, will be fun...count me in.....we arrive on wedsenday

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    Sounds good, you have a wing women
    I'm getting into Cuba on that Monday...got an appointment at Cowtown for service/maintenance on Ms Spyder......
    Need to ask: what is "a wing women"?
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Spyder Garage

Sounds like fun to me! I agree with the "no shopping" part! Looking forward.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Is there a shopping day planned like last year?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I'm getting into Cuba on that Monday...got an appointment at Cowtown for service/maintenance on Ms Spyder......
    Need to ask: what is "a wing women"?
    I'll try an explain it for her. In the air force the pilots refer to their wing man [ Not Women ] as the other plane that stays beside him when there in a flight,so when you hear someone saying I'll be your wing man he knows his A-- is coverd. In this case she will be your wing WOMAN . Hope this answers your question. By the way I was in the Army and have never flown a plane in my life .

Spyder Garage

Doug please see above post.......this will NOT be a shopping trip/ride.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

I'll try an explain it for her. In the air force the pilots refer to their wing man [ Not Women ] as the other plane that stays beside him when there in a flight,so when you hear someone saying I'll be your wing man he knows his A-- is coverd. In this case she will be your wing WOMAN . Hope this answers your question. By the way I was in the Army and have never flown a plane in my life .
    Thanks ? answered...anyone willing to cover my A** gets a GOLD star...and I love to ride in planes...got a glider on my bucket list.....
    My Motto Is:

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Doug please see above post.......this will NOT be a shopping trip/ride.

Spyder Garage

I tried joining this particular ryde last year and was denied. So I am making my annual request, already knowing the answer... Have fun Ladies

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Ladies,

Mary and I rode the Ladies Route today. I really think you will love it. Lots of twisties and a neat place to visit before an even neater place for lunch. I will let you know when I post the main topic under the General Forum. Soon ladies, very soon!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jedd View Post
    I tried joining this particular ryde last year and was denied. So I am making my annual request, already knowing the answer... Have fun Ladies

Jim
    Jim what you need to do is shave your legs, put some makeup on with red lipstick and some girlie clothes. Then don't say anything unless you can disguise your voice and you just might fool us. Oh don't forget the wig!! Lol

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Jim what you need to do is shave your legs, put some makeup on with red lipstick and some girlie clothes. Then don't say anything unless you can disguise your voice and you just might fool us. Oh don't forget the wig!! Lol
    That's an image I didn't need etched into my brain. Now I won't be able to get any work done today. I guess that's what I get for reading posts in the Ladies forum.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

we'll be arriving on Tuesday....ready to ryde....leaving on Sunday...staying Best Western....can I pack now???

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder