Spyder Garage

Default Congrats to the Can-am Spyder Dealer of the year that was just awarded!

Ingals Performance in Phoenix,NY won the Can-Am Spyder Dealer of the year!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ingles...ce/97669659881

They are a really great dealership.....Located in Upstate New York!
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

arntufun

Mike and Robin are very nice people. If they were closer to me I would use them in a heartbeat. They invited Holly and I on a Spyder run last Spring and they paid for everyones lunch and provided snacks and drinks before we even left for a ride and gave away a bunch of Spyder apparel. That must have cost a small fortune.

It is nice to see at least one good dealer in NY !!!

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm sure this took a lot of hard work plus teamwork..Congratulations!!!!..What was the criteria on how this dealer was selected?..It's always good when someone sets the bar higher for the other dealers..

Spyder Garage

over here in central florida we have a few dealers to choose from but i have gotten two bike at cfps in kissimmee fl the r now many friends n the service is great the too are great with our group spyder riders of america central fl they may not have won dealer of the year but the are rite up there in my book just my two cents

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    ...It is nice to see at least one good dealer in NY !!!
    There's at least two! Roberts Sports Center in Malone, NY is my dealer. I travel 90 miles to his dealership even though the local BRP dealer is only 15 miles from me. Wayne Roberts and his staff are the best, they go far above the call of duty. Prices are great and the service is excellent. He has the best in stock selection of Spyders anywhere I've yet seen. He always has an RS and an RT available for demos. Great dealership. Highly recommended.

http://www.robertsport.net/

Spyder Garage

Would like to know the criteria to determine best.

Cowtown has been the greatest and has people coming in from all over to get their Spyder. People also drive HOURS to get service at Cowtown.

SpyderLady

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

arntufun

I don't think BRP is calling them the best. If I understand correctly, they are calling them the dealer of the year.

If Cowtown receives the award every year weather they deserve it or not, that would not be a good thing for obvious reasons.

zrc

Its an equation like the BCS, I think Stephen Hawkin developed it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Glad to see more dealers promoting service

Spyder Garage

I am surprised at the announcement. With all the info we have been hearing about Cowtown--and virtually no info about the NY dealer--kind of makes me wonder a bit.

I am sure sales of BRP products comes into play in the equation.

with Bob D. It would be interesting if someone would share the information--but I am guessing they wont.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post

Cowtown has been the greatest and has people coming in from all over to get their Spyder. People also drive HOURS to get service at Cowtown.
    I agree whole heartedly, but we as a collective group (Spyder owners nationwide I mean) NEED more dealers out there like Cowtown, so it is good to see other dealers like Ingalls getting some props too!

Good for all of us!!

arntufun

Alaska, it all depends on where you play. If you play on this site, Cowtown is the better dealer. If your on the other one, you would have known about this NY dealer. They put on a couple of events a year and I they were at SITA.

To be completely honest, it should not be about the dealer anyway. The award should go to the tech IMO. The dealer is only as good as the tech. Anyone can sell these things.

Besides the MO Gang, how many people would know the persons name who actually turns the wrenches at Cowtown ??? I would be honored to shake that guys hand and buy him a drink. From what I've heard the service there is great.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is there any place where we could find the names of ALL of the dealers who are recognized by Can-Am as being "a cut above the rest"? Does such a thing even exist??

Spyder Garage

Arntu: The issue is moot anyway--I am to far from either dealer to take advantage--but--am fortunate to have a great dealer to purchase and have service from.

I have mentioned a couple times why I play here and not on the other site--so yes, i am out of the loop concerning the NY dealer of the year. Nothing was meant as a disservice to the winner. That is a great honor. I was mostly curious as to the criteria for the honor.

Bob D.: I do believe that BRP has dealer "levels". I am guessing that its up to the individual dealers to "toot their own horns".

My dealer states that he is the number one seller of Ski-doos in the USA, but he does not advertise that on his signage or at the dealership.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I recall hearing the term "Platinum Dealer" once...

Spyder Garage

Last year Arctic Adventure got the small dealer of the year I believe. People are just better in New York, Right Bob.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Last year Arctic Adventure got the small dealer of the year I believe. People are just better in New York, Right Bob.

We will find out in a few weeks how Bob feels if his Spyder is fixed or not.

Spyder Garage

We will find out in a few weeks how Bob feels if his Spyder is fixed or not.
    His dealer cant say the sleds are takin up most of the service dept time.....we havnt gotten any dam snow.....

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by mowin View Post
    His dealer cant say the sleds are takin up most of the service dept time.....we havnt gotten any dam snow.....
    I got my first snow of the year last night. 4 " Thats nothing for this time of the year.

Spyder Garage

Got more snow here in Oct than nov, dec, and jan till now combined x 2. Guess we all should of listened when Al Gore said he invented the internet.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Alaska, it all depends on where you play. If you play on this site, Cowtown is the better dealer. If your on the other one, you would have known about this NY dealer. They put on a couple of events a year and I they were at SITA.

To be completely honest, it should not be about the dealer anyway. The award should go to the tech IMO. The dealer is only as good as the tech. Anyone can sell these things.

Besides the MO Gang, how many people would know the persons name who actually turns the wrenches at Cowtown ??? I would be honored to shake that guys hand and buy him a drink. From what I've heard the service there is great.

There is another site???
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!