Spyder Garage

Default GREAT DEALER -Central Florida Powersports

story from
    Rich Weisberg

Well another great story dealing with CFPS. Yesterday I was ryding through the RV resort in my neighborhood, and there was a Spyder RS with Manitoba plates sitting there. I knocked on the door, and introduced myself. The couple had just purchased it in Canada, and towed it down here behind their motor home. Unfortunately, whenever they rode it (it is their only transportation) it would sputter and spurt unless they kept the RPMS up. I told them to take it first thing to CFPS and I would call them to see if they could help. Bottom line, 3 hours later, he was home with a fixed bike. The joy in both their faces was amazing. Hats off to Justin and the service crew for helping these folks. I can tell you they have a customer for the 7 months a winter they will be here, and they will be joining all the rydes from both chapters.

220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear there is a good dealer in your area. I will put them on my list for when I am in your area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

I have to agree that they are a Great Dealer. I drove there to get my Spyder and to this day they still call me about events happening down at their location.

AC
    2014 RT S SE-6 Cognac, 2014 Indian Chieftain. Retired Navy Chief