Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Love the new look

Randy, I love what you are doing with your machine.......looks great!!! The wheels are awesome!!

I finally got my Spyder back together with the new Michelin Hydroedge Tire on the back and new wheel bearings and new wheel hub. I love that new tire, it looks a lot beefier than the stock tire and looks like it will go 30,000 to 40,000 miles. I am going to change the front wheel bearings next and maybe the plug wire from Bajaron.

What tension did you adjust your belt to. I finally got mine around 180 on the KriKit II and took it out for about a 50 mile ride and it seems good where it is. There was white dust from you know what all over it by the time I got back and I spent a lot of time getting it cleaned up again. I sure am getting 'antsie' for good riding weather to get here again.
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Spydrjockey View Post
    Randy, I love what you are doing with your machine.......looks great!!! The wheels are awesome!!

I finally got my Spyder back together with the new Michelin Hydroedge Tire on the back and new wheel bearings and new wheel hub. I love that new tire, it looks a lot beefier than the stock tire and looks like it will go 30,000 to 40,000 miles. I am going to change the front wheel bearings next and maybe the plug wire from Bajaron.

What tension did you adjust your belt to. I finally got mine around 180 on the KriKit II and took it out for about a 50 mile ride and it seems good where it is. There was white dust from you know what all over it by the time I got back and I spent a lot of time getting it cleaned up again. I sure am getting 'antsie' for good riding weather to get here again.

I have not adjusted anything yet. My parts are still at the powder coater and I'm starting to get upset about that. He is almost 2 weeks over projected time. There have been a couple of days I would have liked to go test the Spyder out.

We have no snow here yet !!! Thats really odd.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's the hot air coming out of Albany that messes up your weather...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black